Rumors of BVB

So a rumor started up about Andy Biersack having lung cancer. And that rumor didn't take long to spread. Everyone was panicking and trying to get the real answer. BVB Army and family Andy does NOT have cancer. So you guys can calm down. If Andy had cancer he would have said it himself and he wouldn't of deleted it off his twitter! 

Those of you who thinks it funny or cool to start rumors you better knock it off. Rumors are not true and they can end up hurting people. If Andy really had cancer you guys wouldn't have to spread it. Rumors can scar people for life. It also can make them blame themself for whatever happened. If you want to start a "rumor" make sure it's true before you open your mouth. Everyday people are bullied, made fun of, and they also loose their friends because of those rumors. If you don't want them happening to you then don't say stuff about other people, cause either it's not true or if it is maybe they don't want anyone knowing.

No Andy doesn't have cancer. So you guys can stop shitting bricks. Andy is fine and as weird as ever. Stop making rumors about him just to scare people, it's not funny! BVB Army if Andy or the other boys had something wrong they would either let us know or keep it too themselves and wait and see what happens. Give our heros some space and relax. Thank you for your time love you all!

Number One of the Wild One's