Part Two

When I opened my eyes I looked around, I went to sit up but someone had their arms around me keeping me pressed against them. I wiggled enough to turn around and face the man next to me. I observed the joker lying next to me, he didn't have any of his famous makeup on and I looked at the scars that spread across his cheeks. I gently lifted my hands up and traced them daring not to wake the man lying next to me. I ran my fingers through his hair and then continued to lay down next to him, taking in all of his features. When I stopped playing with his hair, his eyes remained closed but he spoke, "No, don't stop. If my baby girl wants to play with my hair then so be it, go ahead." After a while his eyes opened and he looked at me, "As much as I love this and having you to myself," He said with a wink, "I have to go make a proposal." He said with a smile. Then he sat up, "Hope you don't mind but I couldn't help myself, your clothes looked annoying so I undressed you myself and gave you a shirt." He said as I sat up and looked down at the white shirt I had on. He stood up and stretched his arms out, "Well baby girl, daddy's got work to do and I was hoping my baby girl would help today." He said looking down at me and smiled. I stood up from the bed and looked around for my clothes, "No need for those clothes, we have plenty here. But I must admit I like the way you look in my shirt so we'll wear that today with some bottoms yes?" He said walking away towards the other side of the room, "Let's see here," he looked around in a bag and handed me some black pants. "Sorry they may be a little big on you, We only have the clothes that my boys wear." He said smiling at me as I pulled the pants up. I rolled the pants a few times and I felt them hang around my waist, I looked down and the shirt was still long. I decided to tie the back of the shirt up so it fit my body instead of being lose. The joker turned around after I had finished fixing my clothes and he looked at me, taking in my outfit. "I must say, I wasn't expecting you to look that good in men's clothes." He said smiling and turning back around, "Now," he said pulling on his coat, "I need to put my signature makeup on and then we will be in business." He said buttoning his shirt to finish his look. He walked over to the mirror and sat down and began to put his makeup on. I stood behind him and watched him. He finished and stood up, "I would let you be in this video today but I don't want to risk anyone taking you and hurting you." He said resting his paint covered hand against my cheek. He smiled, "Now let's go destroy a city." He said laughing and taking me by the hand towards the doors and into the halls that lead around the quarters. Once we reached a room with cameras and lights in it the joker turned to me and smiled, "Stay here and watch." He walked over to the center of the room and the cameras turned on. After a few moments the screens life up with his face spread across them, he truly looked terrifying. I watched from the side as we began to speak, "If he isn't dead then I will blow up the hospital." He said laughing and waving his hands around in the air to make his point. I watched as he continued to make his point, I had no idea who the man was that he wanted dead. But he definitely wanted him dead. After a few moments he laughed and the screens went dark. He turned to look at me, "So! My baby girl, how'd I do?" He asked I smiled at him, "You were definitely intimidating. I think you'll have to blow the hospital up though." He smiled and walked over to me, "I don't know, some people will try but I think your right." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and walking away from the camera room with me by his side. He lead me to another room and we sat down to watch the television and watch the news, he was all over the news but so was Gordan. So far, there had been two attempts and now they were working on finding a safe place for him. I leaned against him and rested my head on his shoulder, he watched the television and I saw his smile. "Well baby girl, let's go have some fun at the hospital." He said looking down at me and helping me up, "Chuckles!" He called loudly and a man came running towards us, "Get out costumes and get Smiley to get the car ready." He said walking away from the man behind a mask, we waited for the man to return with our costumes. When the man returned he held to nurses costumes, "We only have these costumes." He said holding them out to us, I stood up and took my outfit from his hands but the joker stared at him, "Am I supposed to dress like a women? Is that what you're telling me?" The man began to talk and I watched the joker reach behind him and pull out a gun without even flinching he shot the man in the face causing me to jump. He turned to me, "Now that we have costumes, let's change and get going." He said waking over to me and wrapping his arm around me. We walked back to his room and changed into the outfits, I slipped on the nurses outfit and tied it in the back, I looked down at my bare feet. "I don't have any shoes." I said padding over to where he was standing, he turned around and handed me a pair of shoes. "These were for you I just forgot to hand them to you earlier." He said as I slipped the white heels on my feet. I was still shorter than him but I was closer to his height, he had his dress on and was looking for a wig. I pulled my long red hair into a high pony tail. Finally, he turned around and had a red haired wig on, he smiled at me and tucked a piece of hair behind my ears, "You definitely look better with red hair than me." He said laughing, "Let's go baby girl. We've got a hospital to destroy, even if I do look ridiculous." He said smiling at me and wrapped his arm around me and we walked outside and climbed into the back of a dark car, and we began our drive to the hospital.