I can still see them...

Eric's pov
24/11/91
Where am I.... Why is it so bright..... What happened to me..... All I can remember was Carrie, she was by my side...... And then it started to fade into darkness, I remembered Carrie screaming my name, shaking my arm, then I ended up here, this white room or whatever I am........ WAIT...... Did I.... I DIE?!?!..... No, no, NO!!!! This can't be happening, this has to be a dream!!! PAUL!!!!! GENE!!!!! BRUCE!!!!! CARRIE?!! ........ No one is here, I'm alone....... *he starts to cry, tears flow down his face, then he hears voices*
"I can't believe he's gone, he doesn't deserve it...... Carrie...... He can't feel the pain anymore..... He's free" it was Gene's voice "BUT I MISS HIM, I LOVED HIM AND NOW HE'S GONE BECAUSE OF FUCKING CANCER!!!!! ..... I ..... I'm sorry ...... I didn't mean to shout" Carrie I miss you too....... I noticed her eyes were red and full of tears, I wanted to give her a kiss and a hug and tell her I'm safe..... But I can't, they can't hear or see me..... "Carrie.... Calm down, your emotions are everywhere, listen where're here for you" Paul was still as calm as ever but, I can tell he's upset, Bruce just stayed quite in the corner of the room, he looked over his shoulder and looked at a picture of us, Me, Gene, Paul and Bruce. I started to walk towards them, I stood in front of Carrie, she looked up, like she could see me, then she screamed "ERIC!!!!!!!!" She started to break down again. Gene, Paul and Bruce gave her a group hug, I tried to join in, even though they can't see me.