"I know your not out of ink." I mumbled at the pen angrily.

I shook it trying to write again but nothing. I quickly checked my phone it was about time for Tate to be calling. But he hasn't yet. I just glared at the pen again.

Trying to make it write on a sticky note.

Nothing.

"Damn pen!" I cried chucking it across the room.

Just as I did my office door opened.

"Bad time?" A familiar voice chuckled.

I looked over to see Tate standing in the doorway. A smile formed across my face. Finally something good happens today.

"Tate! What are you doing here!" I cried getting up and running over to him giving him a hug.

"You know Navy and Mom are in this building somewhere." I warned.

"I know I hide behind a bush."

I shook my head closing the door.

"So you flew clear out from Utah to New York because why?"

"I want you to come back with me." He said.

I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I've just never done any of this before and it is scary that I'm gonna ask Courtney to be my wife. And I don't know I just, I don't think I can do it alone. I need your help. So will you come back with me too Utah for just a few months."

"A few months!" I cried. "Tate you know that is asking a lot right."

"I realize that but-"

"But I need to get out of this hell hole." I said smiling.

"Really?!" Tate said smiling also.

I nodded.

"I'll just put Navy and my mother in charge for a few months what could go wrong?"

Tate laughed and I joined him.

"Yeah I'll leave Maddison in charge." I said.

"That's a better choice." Tate nodded.

"Alright well when do you want me to come down?" I asked going back to sit at my desk.

"How about leave today?" Tate said as he played with something on my desk.

"Today!?"

"Is that asking too much?" He asked wincing.

"Nope. How about we leave right now."

"But Emma your the owner of this you can't just leave."

"I'm them owner I can do what I please." I replied laughing gathering my things.

Tate shrugged following me out.

"Madi I have a huge favor to ask you." I said placing both hands on my desk.

"Anything Emma." She smiled.

"I had a family emergency come up and I have to leave like right now, so do you think you can take charge I don't trust anyone else but you."

Maddison smiled.

"Of course. Are you going to tell your mother and sister?"

"I was thinking of letting them figure out themselves."

She smiled.

"That is what I thought. I will call you if anything goes wrong. And before we make any big decisions." She said as she gathered somethings to move into my office.