A Fight

Toby's POV
I woke up in sweat from a nightmare, and realized I missed the bus to school. I jumped oit of bed, got ready very quickly, and ran to school, literally.
-time skip-
When I got to school, Masky wasn't waiting for me, that is concerning........ I called him, and he declined...... This brought me to tears...... I called again, and someone picked up. "M-Masky........?" I questioned "No, you moron" was the response I got, along with yelling, laughing, and crying..... "Who and where are you.....?" I demanded "In front of the library" The call then ended.... I ran until I saw a crowd, I'm semi-popular, so people let me see what was going on, and what I saw was devastating........ What did I see? Jeff about to lunge at Masky, who was on the floor crying with blood coming from his mouth and nose...... "M-Masky......." My eyes teared up as I ran over to him..... "T-Toby........?" I took off my book bag and took out one of my hatchets, lunging at Jeff, slitting his throght pretty deep, but not enough to kill, or seriously hurt him. I grabbed my bag and Masky by the arm, forcing him to walk with me. He winced in pain as I did...... "S-sorry....." He stayed silent.... I stopped as he bumped into me. Still nothing......... I grabbed his chin and kissed him, not letting him be able to get away. Why did I do that?!?! We aren't dating!!! We're only close friends!!! When I pulled away, he asked me why did I do that. "You wouldn't talk.... That's why...." He ,again, stayed silent..... "Masky, please ta-" "Toby, are you feeling ok?! You're really pale!" I sighed and said I was fine, when really I wasn't....... I wasn't feeling well, but couldn't miss school, Slender would punish me....bad.....maybe kill me........... "M-Masky.....? C-can we sit down s-somewhere........?" His response was picking me up.... "M-Masky?!" "What...? I'm taking you outside....." As a response, I whimpered and blushed a very dark shade of red as my vision got slightly blurry.....