Septiplier part 1

'I wonder what mark is doing...' Jack got up and went over to his computer to Start up a game and skype mark. Mark was currently editing a video for his awesome fans, but then was interrupted but a certain someone trying to Skype him. -text on skype- "markyyyyyyy I wanna play a gameeeee" -Texts back- "Hold on Jack" he then turns on his mic so he can talk to him. "Hello Jack" he said in his usual deep voice, but a little deeper... "Hey mark..." Jack said in a deeper voice copying mark and sounding completely stupid because he just sounds weird with a deep voice. Mark just started to chuckle at the reply "Haha well what is it that you want Jack, I'm editing one of my videos so I hope it's something fun." He said. "I dunno I was just summoned to L.A. for a game trial I thought maybe me could hang out while I'm there?" Jack was hoping that he would say yes he really wanted to see mark. "Aw man that's Awesome! Do you have a place to stay? You can stay with me for as long as you're here if you want to, I would like to see you again after the convention." "Oh yeah that would be cool if I could!" Jack said in a happy tone of voice. "Well here" Mark texted Jack the address to his awesome apparent "Come on by whenever you're ready" he said in his low tone again not even meaning it to be that low. "Alright cool!" -time skip- at the airport *text message* marky where is youuuuuu?! *Text message* "Can't you see me I'm in the parking lot waving my hands around like I just don't care XD" like the text said he was waving his arms in the air like a idiot. "Omg mark!" Jack ran over to Mark's car "haha nice to see you laddy" he said with a huge Irish accent. "Haha you too laddy!" Mark tried to imitate him but did his stupid Irish accent. "Haha" jack walks around and sits in the passenger seat and turns to look at mark "L.A. is so cool!" "Yeah it is, but the traffic though..." He sighed and walked over to the driver seat and got in "Let's go" he smiled and stared into his eyes. "Haha this is gonna be fun! Living with marky" jack shows mark a beautiful smile. "Oh don't get mushy on me" he started to laugh and drove out of the Airport. "It's not mushy I'm just saying... And I'm sleeping on your couch right?" "If you want to, or you can sleep with me if you want. I don't have another room so it's up to you if you want to share a bed with me." He stared at the rode and continued to drive. Jack's face grew red with blush "oh ah sure..." "You OK Jack?" Mark looked at him and smirked "Your face is red..." Mark said in a more sexy deep voice. Jack started blushing a deeper red and covered it with his hand "I'm fine..." Mark drove into his driveway and stopped the car, then he turned to face Jack coming very close to his face, removing his hands from his face. "Are you really?" He whispered. Jack tried his best to avoid marks gaze but then looked back at him "I... I uh...." Mark just silenced him with his lips connecting to Jack's soft lips. He just applied a little bit of pressure to Jack's lips, not doing anything to frisky yet. Mark didn't want to scare Jack off. Jack's heart was doing flips he never knew mark liked him back... Jack pushed into the kiss and closed his eyes. Mark smiled into the kiss and pulled away, looking into Jack's beautiful blue eyes. "Come on let's continue this Inside" Mark said. "Haha... Ok marky..." Jack got out of the car and looked at mark and smiled knowing that the man he loved loved him back. Mark got out of the car and smiled back at Jack. He then walked around the car to Jack and intertwined their fingers together holding his hand softly, walking to the front door with Jack. Jack felt comfort when mark held his hand and was excited for what was about to happen and as he thought about it his cheeks once again became tainted red. Mark looked back at him and smirked. "You look even cuter when you're blushing" Mark brought Jack side of the hand and kissed it, opening the door for Jack to go in first. "Shhh mark I'm not blushing!" Jack looked away and entered Mark's house "this is a nice place"
"Haha...thank you..." Mark slid his hand down Jack's back and rested it on his waist, closing the door behind him. "But your way nicer.." Mark's voice dropped to deepness and softly nudged him at the wall. Jack backed up his back hitting the wall "Mark..." He wrapped his arms around Mark's neck pulling him closer and kissed him. "Mm.." Mark kissed him back slowly, but then Mark gently bit at Jack's bottom lip, tugging at it slightly asking for an entrance. Jack thought it would be funny if he denied mark the entry just to see what he would do he smiled a little into the kiss. Mark raised an eyebrow and slid his hand down to palm his member through his pants and tugged at his lip harder. "Ahh..." Jack moaned into the kiss and ended up opening his mouth he pushed his member harder against Mark's hand wanting to be touched more. Mark took that opportunity and slid his tongue into Jack's mouth, then he removed his hand from Jack's member and then replaced it with his own clothed member, slowly grinding against Jack. Jack loved the feeling he was getting on his member and accepted the fact that he was going to be bottom and passionately made out with the love of his life. "Jack...." Mark pulled away and whispered in his ear. "What turns you on, Jack?" Mark lick his ear down to his neck and nibbled on his neck. "Ahh... I don't know actually..." Jack moaned as mark was biting his neck. "Hmmm.... Well we'll just have to find out now don't we?" Mark slid his hands up Jack's shirt. "Take it off.." Mark ordered. Jack pulled off his shirt revealing his toned stomach "ya like what you see marky?" "Oh shut up hehe" he chuckled and smiled and then Mark barely traced his fingers along Jack's sides. "Haha mark that tickles" jack giggles as mark runs his finger down his sides. "Ha.." He leaned down and made a long lick against Jack's nipples, still tracing his fingers against his sides. "Ahh... Mark..." Jack realized that he moaned out his name and put his hand over his mouth because he was embarrassed and blushing. Mark didn't like that he had put his hand over mouth...not one bit.. Mark slid both of his hands onto Jack's wrists and pinned both of Jack's arms on the wall, on either side of his head. "Moan my name Jack..." Marks sexy deep voice came into play as he licked and nibbled at Jack's nipple, giving a particular hard grind against Jack's member. "Mark~" he said in a very sexy moan and tilted his head back Jack's member was very much hard now and he tried to push against marks and moaned.
"Jack...You're so hot..." Mark gripped Jack's wrist then leaning down to Jack's neck licking and biting on a sensitive area. Continuing to roughly grind into Jack's member. "Mark..." Jack couldn't think all he could do was moan at this pleasure it was different when he was with girls but with mark it feels amazing.
"Jack...I can't hold it in any longer....I want to be inside you.." Mark continued to grind against him, but they were getting slower waiting for Jack's answer. "Mark... I... Want you inside me too..." He looked at mark then kissed him "could you take off your shirt?" "And pants?" He winked. "Come with me first..." Mark smiled and picked up Jack bridal style and carried him to his bedroom. "I'm really happy Jack.." Mark looked down at Jack and smiled "And horny.." Mark let a chuckle out. "Hahaha am I your bride? And me too mark" jack laughed as he was carried like a princess. "Yes haha" Mark laughed and pushed the slightly open door to Mark's bedroom open and walked over to Mark's bed and tossed Jack onto it. After he did that, he unbutton his lucky flannel and slowly shrugged it off. "Mmm got a sexy body there..." Jack said in a sexy voice "come here and screw me mark..." "God Jack.... Your dirty talk..." Mark crawled in between Jack's legs and placed Jack's legs on Mark's thighs. "Really turns me on..." Mark traced his fingers down Jack's sides then hooked them on Jack's pants, slowly pulling them down. "Haha..." Jack looked at mark with a sexy look "I try" and then winked moving into a covergirl position on the bed being as sexy as possible. "What the hell man hahahaha" Mark rested his head on Jack's chest laughing out loud "Totally ruining the moment haha" Mark looked up at him then smiled. "Aww I'm sorry marky... Does this help?" Jack reached down and slid his hand into Mark's pants and wrapped his hand around his member stroking slowly. "Ngh...not fair...doing that all of a sudden.." Mark gritted his teeth and took off Jack's pants completely then Mark grabbed Jack's harden member, giving it a rough stroke. "Hah... Mark..." He moaned out he pulled Mark's pants down and then wrapped his hands around Mark's neck "Mark..." He moaned once again when he felt marks stroking him. Mark grabbed his own pants and threw them somewhere in the room, not caring where they were. Mark slid his hand onto Jack's cheek then moving three fingers to Jack's mouth. "Suck" Mark said, stroking Jack's member slowly. Not to much to send him over the edge but just enough for the pleasure to seep in. "Ok..." Jack licked up the fingers acting like it was a dick and took them into his mouth sucking and coating it with saliva. "Heh.." Mark smirked and decided to put his own mouth to work. Mark moved downward ; still keeping his fingers in Jack's mouth, Mark gave a long lick to Jack's shaft. "Mmm..." Jack moans around the fingers in his mouth and bites on one playfully. Mark removes his fingers from Jack's warm mouth then Mark put half of Jack's member into his warm mouth. While Mark was giving him a blowjob Mark slowly traced the wet fingers around his entrance then slid his middle finger inside of Jack. "Mark!" Jack got a bit tense but then relaxed as he felt Mark's mouth around his member and was really enjoying the feeling that only mark could provide. "That's it.." Mark said then he started to deep throat Jack, while adding a second finger making a scissoring motion.