Shizaya: Perfectly Paired

Depuis le début

Shizuo chuckled lightly, "I'm not underestimating a flea who's been on my back for years."

They purely smiled at each other.

As Izaya got used to his finger, Shizuo eagerly pushed in his second, scissoring the hole easily. Izaya was pretty relaxed for the first two fingers, yet the third one came with no saliva. Shizuo intentionally did that to see if Izaya would react differently.

He gripped the sheets, mumbling curses. Shizuo chuckled then kissed Izaya on the lips.

Izaya's hole clutched onto Shizuo's fingers. The blond tried to soothe Izaya with kisses and compliments, such as "You look perfect." At last, it worked. Izaya's breathing was slightly normal and he wasn't really squeezing Shizuo's fingers.

Shizuo used this moment to slide his fingers out of Izaya's hole and replace it with his furiously hard cock. Not wanting Izaya to scream his lungs out, Shizuo spit into his hand then rubbed it on his cock, combining the saliva should make his dick slicker.

Shizuo positioned himself. As he rubbed Izaya's asshole, the said raven whimpered. Izaya felt impatient and needy.

"Do-o it," Izaya stuttered.

Shizuo nodded then slid in gently. Izaya's breathing pace was increasing. Shizuo pecked Izaya on the lips, nose, forehead, and eyelids multiple times to make him relax.

"You-you're-ah fucking huge!" Izaya cried when Shizuo had barely one-fourth of his dick inside. Each time Shizuo slid further in, Izaya gripped the sheets harder, soon his knuckles became as white as the sheets.

Shizuo finally had his entire cock in Izaya. He was also breathing as hard as Izaya, but less sweaty. Shizuo muttered, "I'm going to move."

"Not yet..." Izaya mumbled. Shizuo gave him a few seconds to get used to his dick. He then courteously slid out of Izaya. His instincts told him to trust in, but he denied it for the purpose of not hearing Izaya screech. He carefully pushed in again, earning multiple moans and please. After three slow but gentle thrusts, Shizuo discovered the sweet spot.

Izaya shivered uncontrollably as Shizuo curiously rubbed his spot. He screamed, "FUCKING MOVE."

Shizuo smirked. He's been waiting this moment. He lifted Izaya's thighs onto his hips then thrusted in, hitting his sweet spot each time. As he created a rhythm, Izaya clung onto Shizuo, scratching his back every so often.

Izaya attempted to follow Shizuo's ry then, but failed. His speed was just too inhuman for Izaya [;) hehehe]. After awhile Izaya was losing his endurance, and Shizuo knew Izaya was about to come. He gave his last, hard thrust while leaving a hickory on his shoulder.

Izaya cried with pleasure as he spilled his cum. Shizuo followed afterwards, falling on top of Izaya who was still clinging onto him.

Izaya saw pure white for a whole minute then came back to consciousness. He still felt Shizuo's cock in him, but cared more about the weight keeping him trapped. He bit Shizuo's collarbone as a revenge for biting him then told him to get off.

Unfortunately, Shizuo was asleep. Izaya complained, "You're heavy~! Get off! Shizu-chan! I'm suffocating under you!"

Izaya but Shizuo's shoulder, barely leaving a mark, but he counted that as revenge. Shizuo growled, rolling onto his side with Izaya in his arms. He pulled him into an embrace.

Izaya wanted Shizuo's dick out of him too, but gave up on trying because he was too exhausted. Izaya nuzzled into Shizuo's warm chest.

"You'll regret we ever did this if I can't stand tomorrow..." Izaya muttered sweetly with a tint of threat before drifting off.

_____________

Before long, Mairu and Kururi were running into the room screaming, "WE WON!!! KASUKA IS OURS!!!"

Izaya and Shizuo abruptly woke up. They glanced at each other then at the sisters. Izaya's blush spread like wild fire as he felt Shizuo's penis still inside of him. Shizuo noticed his blush and instantly moved away from the reddening raven, earning a shiver and a slight moan from him.

Izaya, ignoring his gaping hole, quickly picked up the blanket on the floor and fully covered Shizuo and himself.

Shizuo cursed, "Should have locked the fucking door..."

_____

QwQ I'm so sad. I'm done with my Shizaya fanfic.

I guess, it's goodbye then? 3 years of writing this has given me so much happiness. I have never expected to receive this much support! Without you guys commenting, adding this to your libraries, voting, and messaging me how much you like my story (and telling me to update :P), I would have never finished this fanfiction. I have 82k views for this ff, and that's such an unbelievable number to me. I wish I could have written Shizaya: What is Happening? better, yet I feel like leaving it like this should be fine. I'll edit some parts of the earlier chapters if there seems to be an issue (major grammar mistakes, incorrect info, overally exaggerated phrases, etc.), but that'll be all.

GOODBYE!

Finished: 06/17/16

Edited: 08/10/16

Published: 08/15/16