Shizaya: Perfectly Paired

Start from the beginning

"Where?" Shizuo teased, ignoring the insults Izaya said.

"YOU KNOW WHERE!" Izaya felt extremely embarrassed.

Shizuo let go of Izaya's hard penis, letting the sound of a pop echo throughout of the room. Izaya felt another rush of blood go to his already rock-solid penis. He felt like a virgin at that moment [;)] . Shizuo searched around the room with his eyes. "No lube?"

Izaya cursed to himself. "No..."

Shizuo darkly chuckled." Suck me."

Izaya looked at him with malice." I'll bite."

"Unless you want me to rip your ass apart, you better suck."

"I won't swallow and you'll use a condom, agree?"

Shizuo questioned, "You don't have lube, but you have a condom?"

"... We can use lotion."

Shizuo shook his head, "You're ruining the mood, Flea."

Izaya pointed to the drawer with the condom. Shizuo retrieved it then returned to the bed. Shizuo joked, "Hope it fits."

"Shut up."

Izaya sat up and went to Shizuo's zipper. Izaya used his teeth to unzip, making Shizuo explode with desperation to fuck him. Once Shizuo's dick was released from its prison aka pants, Izaya hesitated. It was much more impressive than his! He felt humiliated, but never the less, Izaya put the condom in his mouth then slid it on Shizuo's cock. Shizuo stared at Izaya, licking his lips occasionally.

Izaya slowly slid the condom onto Shizuo to tease him. Half way, Izaya started to tear up, Shizuo saw this, but felt so good that he accidentally thrusted. Izaya gagged, saliva dripping from his mouth to the sheets. Shizuo moaned, but noticed what he did. Letting go of Izaya, Shizuo mumbled, "I was in the mood..."

"I noticed," Izaya hoarsely replied. "You should be slick and ready now."

Shizuo looked at his stiff cock, seeing that the condom was covered with Izaya's saliva. Shizuo smirked. He pounced on Izaya, making him feel a mix of surprise and fear.

Shizuo whispered into his ear seductively, "Let me prepare you."

Izaya bit Shizuo's ear then partly purred and whispered back, "Do it, Shizu-chan~." The said man lowered Izaya onto the bed until his entire back was placed on the sheets. Slightly spreading Izaya's legs, Shizuo took in every detail of the raven's body and his expression. He silently prayed to every god he could think of for letting him experience this moment.

As Shizuo put his first finger in his mouth then placed it on Izaya's entrance, Izaya clutched the bed sheets. Shizuo circled Izaya's opening while licking Izaya's nipple.

Izaya moaned out, "What happened to lotion?"

Shizuo chuckled, "I never agreed to that," then continued to push his finger into Izaya's hole. Using more strength than he needed to, Shizuo created a loud moan from Izaya. It was hoarse, but made Shizuo feel more desperate to just thrust into Izaya with his dick.

When Shizuo glanced up at Izaya, he saw teary eyes. He felt guilty and questioned, "We can stop if-"

Izaya growled, "I'm not an innocent teenager, and if you've forgotten, I survived a trash can, streetlight, lamppost, you name it, getting thrown directly at me. Don't underestimate me."