(E)

Vote, comment & enjoy! Also you can add suggestions in the comments!
PS mature content, read at your own risk.

"I'm soaking wet!!" You muttered as you stepped out of the heavy rain and into Ethan's house.

Ethan stood with his arms crossed, his muscles very evident through his tight tshirt, and stared at you, a smirk playing on his lips. "Soaking wet?"

"Okay okay I heard what I said, geez get your head out of the gutter Ethie!"

He chuckled and shut the door behind you and guided you to his room.

"Let's get you out of those clothes before you get pneumonia, go take a shower and I'll get you something to wear." He said as he saw you shivering uncontrollably.

You went into the bathroom and quickly wiggled out of your clothes, and got into the shower letting out a sigh of relief as the warm water hit your body.

After a relaxing shower you wrapped a towel around yourself and tiptoed back into Ethan's room only to find a huge tshirt and boxers lying on his bed. You put them on and Ethan entered just as you were done.

He let out a low whistle when saw you and kept on staring at you until you cleared your throat.

He blushed a little and his hand went to the back of his neck. "Sorry...It's just that...god...you look so good in my clothes." He said in a raspy voice.

This time it was your turn to blush. "Haha yeah right"

He stepped towards you holding your hand, "I'm serious."

"Everything" he said and kissed your forehead.

"About"

Your left cheek.

"You"

Your right cheek.

"Is"

The tip of your nose.

"Beautiful"

He leaned in to kiss your lips, and left you breathless.

Feeling weak in the knees, you held onto him, happiness and warmth flooding your heart.

You kissed him passionately, hands running through the soft locks on his head; the kiss deepened and you were up against the wall, Ethan holding your arms above your head. His lips moved towards your neck, hot and fast making you tilt your head back and sigh in pleasure. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he lifted you up taking you to his bed.

He was on top of you, making you squirm under his touch. His hands moved under your t-shirt, caressing, massaging and squeezing, and you let out a gasp. He took advantage of this and his tongue was in your mouth, tasting you. Your hands went to his back pulling him closer. He let out a groan as you palmed his growing bulge through his jeans.
"Such a tease" he growled and took matters into his own hands by pulling of your boxers off along with his. He took of your tshirt and trailed kisses along your stomach, looking at you as he went lower and lower. Suddenly his mouth was on you, licking and sucking your sweet spot causing animalistic noises to escape from you. His fingers entered you, curling and moving at a gentle pace then quicker, making you spasm until your release.

He got back up, hovering over you and kissed your lips. He took out a square packet from his bedside drawer and ripped it open with his teeth, eager to be inside of you.

He lined himself up and entered you, thrusting slowly, your hands scratched his back and you buried your face in his neck as he moaned your name. He kept going, faster, faster and faster, a thin sheen of sweat outlining your entangled bodies.

"Babe I'm gonna..." he groaned before finally letting go, his facial expression one of pure pleasure.

This was enough to make your toes curl and soon even you came.

Ethan relaxed and slid next to you, cuddling you and kissed the top of your head.

"Well, that was awesome"