Fluff: Hate Is Such A Strong Word.

Start from the beginning

Stiles looked into her eyes and stilled.

Behind her lengthy inky lashes, amidst the misty lust in her eyes a pair of crimson orbs stared back.

In most instances when he found himself staring into an alpha’s eyes he was trembling in fear. Stiles was trembling in that moment too, except more aroused than scared. He didn’t know why he wasn’t out the window running for his life, but there was something about those scarlet eyes paired with her flushed cheeks and plump pink lips that he just couldn’t turn away from.

“It’s a fullmoon,” she spoke softly “and I tend to get a little too, excited.”

“E-excited...like how?” Stiles stammered out, caught under the dark promise in her eyes.

“I might bite or scratch you.” She said warningly, but Stiles was anything but cautious.

He remained close, staring deep into her still crimson eyes. He wondered if she was even aware of the current state of her eyes, but Stiles didn’t want her to notice just yet—afraid that if she did she might compel them to revert back to their usual electric blue. Not that he preferred one over the other but there was something about those red eyes that was just hauntingly beautiful.

“That’s great because um, that usually what’s supposed to happen.” Stiles was half maddened by the mental image. He wanted her desperately, years of built up sexual frustration was finally about to free itself of its strains.

“Yes, with a werewolf.”                                                                                

“I didn’t mean it like that,” Stiles replied, sighing at the fact that she clearly didn’t understand what he was hinting at—but she suddenly smiled and he was suspicious of the fact that she might be teasing him.

“I know what you meant.” She retorted slyly, putting an end to his musings. “So you’ve had thoughts like that have you?” she inquired, trailing her fingers flirtatiously up his chest.                                

Even though his face reddened from her words Stiles didn’t shy away and stared back bravely. “I might have a few times,” he admitted, he could see she was surprised by the unbanked desire in his eyes “Having a few right now.”

Ariel’s astounded expression softened when she smiled in that sultry way, her gaze drifted down to his cupid’s bow to his smooth jaw line and down to his Adam’s apple that bobbed under her piercing stare.  Her stare returned to his eyes and Stiles was caught under the magnetic tantalizing gaze that was swirling in longing.  Stiles never thought in a million years a girl would look at him the way Ariel was looking at him in that very moment.

“You should see the thoughts in my head regarding you right now.” She murmured the tips of her finger tentatively tracing his lips in awe.   

“They don’t have to be just thoughts, you could act on them—I wouldn’t complain.” He suggested against her touch, she looked to him and grinned in amusement.  

“Oh? Someone’s feeling bold.” She noted but then her smile fell when she sighed heavily and reluctantly met tore her gaze away from him. “But I promised myself I will only drop by just to return your book; I have a run I can’t miss.” She grumbled unenthusiastically, glancing at the book she returned to him; Stiles had thrown it on to his bed before grabbing and kissing her— which lead up to his point.

“Werewolf steam?” He asked in vague interest while playing with a thick lock of her hair and resting his forehead intimately against hers.  

“Among other things,” She murmured nuzzling her face into his neck; Stiles grinned like a man who won the lottery, understanding the meaning of her words. He was glad that he wasn’t the only unsatisfied in the relationship.