Fluff: Hate Is Such A Strong Word.

Ariel's first football game!! Whoot whoot. I wonder how it would turn out..hmmmm.

xxx

SSC

Ariel had stayed in the bedroom the entire morning catching up on homework. She found fascination in the task, assignments included essays and Ethan was more than happy to lend his laptop to her...as long as she made breakfast for him.  Focusing was never a difficult task for her...before—now the bane to her sanity continued to torture her in the sweet form that was Stiles Stilinski.

He was all she could think about, everything around her reminded him of him or something that they had done together or something he had said that she had found entertaining.   Ariel wondered if this strange magnetic attraction would ever end. One moment she was thinking about the cute upturn of his nose and his twinkling honey brown eyes—the next moment she was in his bedroom kissing him feverishly.

Her back met the hard surface of the wall in his room, his palms flattened on the walls by her sides, caging her under him before smashing his lips against hers. Ariel gripped at the lapels of his shirt trying to bring him closer than they already were. Every inch of Stiles’s room was covered in band posters, one wall behind his working desk was dedicated to newspaper clippings and photos from crime scenes and most of the furniture was pressed against the remaining walls.

The only free space was in between his built in shelves and Ariel was amazed he had managed to push her up against that wall without his usual clumsy movements. Thinking about the physics behind the act was difficult, especially when his touch and kisses were so demanding.

Stiles was shocked by his own intensity, the way his fingers tangled in the soft tresses of her hair as they kissed urgently. Her mouth opened for him, welcoming his tongue’s delicious explorations with eager abandon.

Her chest heaved against his, wanting to breathe but not willing to stop kissing just yet. But then the heat simmered and her body felt hot and she could feel her heart thumping loudly, the sound reverberating through her being and pounding in her ears. Her senses were dizzying and heightened at the same time.

With superhuman effort she tore her lips off his, she hoped the absence of her mouth on his would stop him but his lips kissed down her jaw and to her neck. Her lips parted in wonder from the pleasurable sensations of his open-mouthed kisses to her neck, her fingers gripped at his shirt for support, her knees trembling. Ariel found a blessing in the wall behind her; she was convinced it was the only thing that kept her upright at this point, that and his splendid hands moving down to her waist.

The virginal, awkward teenager she knew was hardly visible in the passionate male that she couldn’t keep her hands off of. Normally Ariel wouldn’t’ have minded but there was something else in the air that night, the way her heart raced and the internal fiery hunger she felt was familiar. They were all the experiences she felt on the night of a full moon—coupled with sexual frustration was never a good thing.

 “Stiles we should slow down.” She uttered in a strangled whisper, she tried to sound convincing but it was increasingly difficult. Stiles barely heard her over the pounding of his heart. He could feel the pulse of her artery against his lips, it was such an over powering feeling, knowing he was the cause of such a reaction.  He pulled back a centimeter, his lips brushing up her long graceful neck to her side of her face, breathing her in.

It was like she was asking him to stop consuming oxygen.

“What why?” He questioned dazedly, his breath hot and jagged against her ear. He leaned back to gaze in to her face, she raised her gaze to meet his.