Two

I stepped out of my car and the cold air hit my skin. I didn't know it was cold so I didn't wear a jacket which sucks.

While I was walking up to the building I noticed people watching me through their windows. It creeped me out because they were well aware I seen them but didn't bother to look away.

I walked into the office part of the building and went to the desk.

The lady sitting there looked at me uninterested.

"Visiting hours start at noon." She said rolling her eyes and going back to her book.

"Oh um well I just got a job here and they told me that I start today." I said trying to sound a little bit kind.

"Ugh what's your name." She said rolling herself over to her computer.

"Kayla Brown." I said impatiently. 

Her computer made a ding and she stood up. 

"Follow me."

We walked into this room filled with uniforms, soaps, and brushes.

"Ok so Kayla you will sort the shirts to match the sizes of the pants." She said. "In a few minutes a patient will come in and help you, but don't worry it is someone that won't bother you because he doesn't talk very much." She said trying to comfort me. "Wait so I'm gonna have to work with a patient?" I asked concerned.
"Yes you will but I'm sure you won't even notice , oh and he's not an old man if that's what you are freaked about. He's 18." Whew that is a relief, it's way better then some creepy 50 year old man.

She left and I started doing separating clothes. There were boxes everywhere and they were all mixed up. A few minutes after a boy came into the room. I made a decision to not look at him in the eyes because he could be crazy or some crap.

He didn't talk he just separated. But was he hot, oh my god yes. He was the best looking guy I have ever seen.

I was matching clothes and I needed a small shirt to go with the pants I laid out but there wasn't one in ANY of the boxes on the side of the room I was working in. I gained the courage to ask the boy.

"Hey do you have a small shirt in any of those boxes over there?" I asked and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Can you not come look yourself." He said angered and looked up at me. When he made eye contact with me his clenched fist softened but he didn't say anything about how rude he just was.

"Oh ok." I said walking to the few boxes on his side of the room. It wasn't normal for me to let somebody walk over me but I didn't know what he was capable of and I didn't want to find out either.

After I checked all of the boxes and failed to find one small I looked around the room to see if there was any more boxes.

"What are you doing." He asked me sounding inpatient and rude.

"I'm looking for more shirts." I replied simply trying to breathe regularly.

"On the top of that shelf there is some more boxes with shirts." He said.

I looked up at the boxes and back at him "okay and how am I supposed to reach that?" I said raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms.

"That's not my problem." He said and looked back at what he was doing.

"Cmon you can't just help me get a box? I really need it." I practically begged.

"Ugh fine but you owe me." He said trying to reach for it. He failed to reach the shelf and looked at me "come here." He demanded sharply.

I walked up to him scared of what he was about to do. He looked at me and bit his lip "I'm not going to hurt you." He said looking into my eyes. Ugh he was so hot.

"I'm gonna lift you up, just get a one box at a time and we can get all 3 like that." He said and I nodded in agreement. He put his hands on my waist and tightened his grip. His grip was so tight it was really hurting me. I tried to ignore it while he lifted me up but I slipped out a groan. He immediately put me down and let go of me.

"Why did you put me down i almost had a box?" I asked.

"I hurt you didn't I?" He sounding mad at himself.

"Um I mean-"I started but he cut me off  "I'm sorry it won't happen again I really didn't mean to do that." His voice got really quiet and he walked up to me. He looked at where his red hand marks were on my visible waist and gently put his hand over them. "I'm so sorry." He whispered.