Chapter one: What am I?

(Third pov) On top of the hokage monuments there is a boy not just your average thirteen year old no he is more than what he seems. His blonde hair sways with the wind which picks up its pace the boy sighes as he lays back against the head of Minato Namikaze the yondaime hokage who was killed during the attack of the kyuubi Naruto already knew that the mysterious hokage was his father.

'Literally there isn't a single difference between us besides the whisker marks I have because of you, how can people not know the difference between a human and a bijuu huh kurama?' Naruto said telepathically to his tailed friend.

'I don't know kit it must be because when they see you they see me and they are also blinded by hatred and grief.' The almighty beast said to his young vessel.

'Even in school they make fun of me but they don't even know that I'm smarter than everyone in this village but they shall see soon.' Naruto as he cracked his knuckles in a menacing way.

'Kit I think it's time for you to know the truth behind the incident that happened thirteen years ago when you were born oh yeah happy birthday kit.' The bijuu said in a caring way.

'Thanks but what do you mean the truth?" Naruto furrowed his eye brows.

'Ok so you already know about the sealing and your dad but I'll tell you about your moth....' Kurama was interrupted by the blonde.

'She was Kushina Uzumaki I know but continue.' Naruto said.

'Ok well then you already know about how she was my container before you ,well on the day that I attacked the village it was because of an Uchiha.' Kurama said.

'I've heard of them they're power hungry bastards that kill their closest friend or relative to get the mangekyo sharingan I remember I read about that once while you were asleep.' Naruto said in his mind as he jumped down the monument of the great yondaime hokage.

'Kinda but any who the one who put me under his will was a man who goes by Madara Uchiha but that was a lie for the real Madara is dead for the first hokage killed him so I know you will try to get revenge so I will tell you a secret about the Uzumaki.' The bijuu said in a excited way of some sort.

Naruto was walking around in the village as he looked at stores to see which he could go in and buy some bad ass clothes for his graduation the next day.

'Besides we have lava and steam release?' Naruto said as he entered a store but before doing so transformed into a civilian.

As Naruto roamed the store he saw many colorful clothing much to his dismay he continued searching until he came across a long sleeve fishnet shirt and black anbu pants he swiftly grabbed the clothing as he continued he found a jet black jacket with dark orange stripes which looked red the jacked had short sleaves as he also picked it. Naruto then walked to the cashier as he placed all the clothing on the counter he then payed the cashier and walked away from the store as he made his way towards his apartment.

'Continue kurama I was listening the whole time.' Naruto said as he switched back to himself.

'Besides being able to do that the Uzumaki clan is related to the Senju so if I am correct you might be able to use wood style also maybe you can control my first three tails easily so what do you say would you like to train to be able to create your clans jutsu and the Senju's?' Kurama asked for he wished for the child to be able to become stronger than the sage of six paths.

'Also your clan was the second clan to obtain the rinnengan.' Kurama smiled inwardly but on the outside remained calm.

'You mean THE strongest dou-jutsu.' Naruto's eyes looked as though they blew out his head.

'Yep now let me sleep.' Kurama then curled himself up to a ball and drifted to sleep.

Naruto sighed and unlocked his door by biting his thumb and swiped it across his seal which he already mastered he could make lighting seals,explosive seals, and storage seals he knew he needed to learn more for Kurama scaled him on his strength and said he was at least jonin and tops a low anbu.

As Naruto proceeded into his house he felt something off for some reason it felt as though someone was waiting for him.

'Kurama do you feel it?' Naruto pulled out a kunai and focused on the closet it was a chakra signature that was slightly below his.

'Naruto I think it is another jinchuuriki and I think they have my younger sister (two tails name I forgot) but don't worry your stronger and the jinchuuriki doesn't know about her I think.' The kyubi said to his vessel.

(Unknown pov) 'Stupid Naruto how did he pass everyone saw that he didn't have a head band' I said to myself.

'I thought you liked Naruto since your always jealous when he asks Ino out.' Said the two tails to her container.

'Shut up (t/t name) it's not funny and I don't like him.' I said to the stupid beast.

As I reach Naruto's apartment which I think has something secretive there I try to open the door but it was locked.

'Hey two can I get some chakra here?' I asked in a deadly tone.

'What ever.' Said my bijuu as I felt dense and ferocious chakra radiating off of me.

I then channel the chakra into the door but it stays locked.

'What that was supposed to open it always happens when I try it on other doors hmmm.....' I started thinking before I saw his window open I then jumped inside.

While I was looking I saw blood on the floor lots of it I followed the trail until it led to Naruto's bathroom I went inside and closed my eyes at the sight there was blood everywhere but a hand print on Naruto's bathroom mirror.

'What is this why is there so much blood?' I said to myself.

'This is why Naruto acts happy you see its all a mask this is his blood and I can tell it came from wounds maybe the villagers did this to him.' My curse said to me.

As I was about to turn around and leave I heard the door open I then ran towards his closet and stayed there until the closet door slammed open and my crush stood there with a kunai at my neck.

"Suki?" Naruto hissed roughly through his mouth he then pushed me against the wall.

"Hi dobe." I said this is gonna be hard to explain.

A/N: hey guys so this is my third story and I'm sorry about the others and not updating so I hope that you know who Suki is and tell me how I did.

Ja be-Latino-sama