~Hunter Rowland~

Hunter was broadcasting and of course you were watching him... At the end of his broadcast he said "Well Cuties I'm going to go, I have to get ready to go to Florida to surprise this cute girl  Brooke and her friends for her Birthday" You were flipping out because he was going to fly in at Orlando international so you could go pick him up, and you and this girl have the same name and same birthday...You went out into the kitchen to as your grandma if she could take you... but she said no. You cried, for a day....

**The next day**

Today is your 14th Birthday, You were helping your parents get set up for the big party your having..
You took a break and looked at Hunter's snapchat story, The landed and they were on they're way to see there cousin. You heard a door knock and it was Your best friends Julia and Shelby..
"Brooke who's car is that" Julia said pointing out to the random car parked in the driveway...
"Ummm I don't know" We closed the door and went and sat in the computer room and watched Hunter's Broadcast, he was in a parked car at someone's house... we turned off his broadcast, because my mom called us into the garage to help get the drinks and cake out of the fridge, Shelby shut the door behind her we grabbed everything we needed and sat them on the counter in the kitchen, I looked out the window and the car was gone... You went back to the computer room and listened to music before everyone got here for the party.... when someone tapped our shoulders.... we turned around and it was

Hunter and Blake standing there with flowers... Apparently Blake likes Julia, and Shelby and Shawn have been dating for like a year now... Brandon had it all on YouNow, we both got up and screamed and cried while backing up, when they put there stuff down we ran to them and jumped in there arms and cried into there shoulders.... This was the best surprise ever! We finally calmed down and ate cake while we were eating cake Brandon went live but didn't tell anyone, but Hunter and Blake got posters from out of there suitcases and Hunter had a bear and the sign said "Brooke I know we haven't known each other for long but would you be my girlfriend?" and it had a promise wrapped around its paw.. and Blake had a Panda Bear (Julia's Favorite animal) and the sign said "Julia we've talked for a while now, and I love you with all my heart, will you take this ring and be my Girlfriend?" we nodded our heads yes with our heads covering our mouths while we cried, they put the rings on our left ring fingers and picked us up and hugged us and for the rest of the night we cuddled on the couch and watched Netflix...

This is for my best friend BrookeGoodrich1 this was actually a dream I had about Nathan and Me😂 but I changed it for Brooke because I love her❤️❤️