"I care deeply for ya Kay and I know my feelings are only gon get stronger. I'll support you as much as possible, whenever you want me there you can just call me. This is a serious moment and I'm a real ass nigga." We both chuckled. "But Ian never said nothin' like this to no female. And when it comes to makin' love..." He pulled knot out of the robe I was wearing and opened it. "If you don't love me now..." He pecked my lips "I guarantee..." He bit my neck. "You gon love me when I'm done with you." He grabbed my butt kissing me so passionately that it got intense within a matter of seconds. Before I knew it my bra and panties were thrown somewhere about in the kitchen and August was entering me slowly.

"Mmmm" I moaned lowly. I was so wet that every time he went in and out you could hear it. I guess that motivated Aug because he started to speed up little by little. Then the doorbell rung.

August

"Ignore it." I said to Kay as I kept penetrating her pussy.

"Mmmm, shit" she moaned in my ear rubbing my back. I slid in deeper returning to my slow pace.

"Ahhh" she hissed. The doorbell kept ringing but I was too focused on Kay.

"Aug I can't take it, mmmm" Kay moaned putting her hand on my stomach in attempt to push me back. The doorbell was ringing like crazy now.

"Naa Kay take dis shit."

"Mhmm fuck" she came all over my dick. I started pounding her shit. My phone rang beside me and I glanced over to see my momma calling. She gon have to wait. " Oh god !" Kay said cumin for the second time. I felt like I was about to buss so I went mayhem on her pussy. I pulled out and let my babies go on her thigh. We both were breathing hard, trying to catch our breath. I heard the locks click on the front door.

"August you in hea'" we heard

"Oh shit it's my momma, you gotta hide."

"Why I gotta hide for ?!" She whisper yelled.

"You ain't got no damn clothes."

"Where the hell is my robe ?"

"I don't know just hide." I said pulling up my sweats.

"August ! Are you in the kitchen ?!" Kay ran into the pantry.

"Yea ma " I yelled back picking up Kay's undergarments and robe throwing them to her in the pantry.

"Boy I know you heard me ringin' da doorbell like a crazy person."

"Na I was in the shower ma." I said still lowkey trying to catch my breath.

"What's dat smell baebeh ?"

"Huh" I started sniffing like I didn't know what she was talkin' bout. " what smell ?"

"Why it smell like.. somebody just got booty in hea'?"

"Ain't nobody...." I was cut off by something falling in the pantry

"What was dat?" My momma asked walking towards the pantry. I grabbed her arm.

"I'm sure it was nothin' ma. You hungry look I cooked. "