x|chapter 7

|Jordan

We've been in the store for decades! August and Ky  had tagged along. I wanted Liyah to come but her and her boyfriend were on a date😑 must be soooo nice .

"I think you should try this one on" do you know how many times I've heard that in the last 30 minutes ?! "Mom gawsh maybe its not meant for me to go to prom!" I rolled my eyes ad turned on my heel as I was walking away I bumped into a rack of dresses and a beautiful black and gold dress fell into my arms. Was Jesus speaking to me ? It was my size and everything. 

"Hold on ill be back" i said and walked into the dressing room , i overheard them saying"what she doing now" "i hope she found a dress im hungry"

This dress was beautiful! It hugged my curves perfectly and it complimented my skin tone oh so well. I was in love with this dress.

It was $700. My mom was willing to pay even more than that , anything to make me go to prom. I hid the dress under my arm as i walked out the dressing room.

"let me see the card.."i grabbed the credit card and checked out.

| August

Ms.Alyssa and me shared a look , "Did she just pick a dress out without letting use see!" she ran out the store after her and me and Ky followed pursuit. 

"Can you at least tell me the colors Jordan?!"Ms.Alyssa exclaimed . Jordan replied nonchalantly " Black and Gold".

----

"August everybody already there im bouta  leave now , Please get her there you know how she is  "Jordans mom had said "yeah Ms.Alyssa , this gon' be real nice fa' ha' i can see da smile on ha face already". i said picturing Jordan smiling.

I was on my way to pick her up now so we can go grab dinner from her favorite restaurant .. Denny's .

i shot her a quick text

to Jordan💗😑
Hurry up lil girl everybody looking for us . 

From Jordan💗😑

im coming now shut up.
15 minutes later
i looked up seeing her dressed in a plain black tee and some blue jeans , the gold necklace i bought her for christmas and some black pumas .

" so ya dressed dat simple an' it took ya foreva an a day to come outchea' ? " i asked her with my eyebrows raised . "welllll my hair was acting up so" she said .

" ... but it took ya so long to do a lah ponytail jay?" she stale faced me and i laughed "yous a trip lah mama"

*
|Jordan

"oh my gawd why is the food not out yet!" i complained because its been like 30 minutes and august was in the bathroom , he'd been in there for a while. 

A waiter came our way and sat out plates down "THANK GODDDDDD" liyah said . Everybody got a plate except me 😕. 

As soon as i opened my mouth i saw August appear at the table with a plate in his hand with writing asking.

"Prom?"

-
-
-
-

SOOO?! is jordan finally getting her dreammmmmm🌚😊😊

drama reallllyyy soon🌚

sorry for the shortness❗️

comment and vote pleaseeeeee😩❗️