Luke/Aria Make LOVE

SOrry i suck at sex scenese but since enough people asked me for it... well enjoy ^^;

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

I felt his hands traveled up sliding over my stomach, breasts and his thumbs brushed over my nipples making me moan softly. It didn’t take Luke anytime to remove my clothes but he wasn’t rushing the experience at all. It was like he had never seen me naked, his eyes burned with so much hunger it made me quiver in need. He wanted to explore and absorbed every inch in to his memory. He was enjoying finding spots that made me moan or giggle.

“Luke” I mumble as the need grew when his thumbs brushed over my harden peeks. He simple smirked and kissed them before capturing my lips again. It was like we couldn’t kiss enough; every time we kissed sparks caused us to fly high. He pulled back just when I was starting to think I would suffocate and then we stared at each other panting hard.

I love Luke’s eyes, specially now, they had this softness I’ve only seen him show his mom. When we first meet, his eyes were hard and his emotions hid behind that. Now I could read his emotions easily, right now love was the one he felt the most. But soon his eyes darkened and I knew that it meant lust was taking over. I liked his blue eyes with any emotion they came with.

“I love you… you know that right?” he says giving me a peck on my lips but stay close enough so that our lips are brushed. Now his eyes show worry, he wanted me to understand what I already did.

“I know. I love you too… so much Luke…” I whisper as our lips brush against each other and his breath tickles my skin. He stared in to my eyes as if searching for something and I think he found it because then his hands began to move again.

His thumbs slid over my nipples and I shuddered again as I closed my eyes. He nipped my chin and I opened them giving him a frown but he only smirked. I know what that meant with out him having to voice it out. He wanted me to keep my eyes open.

His lips did their usual dance going down my neck. I arched in to him and heard him chuckle again as he kissed between my mountains. He looked up at me in a teasing matter as he kissed the side of my breast. He kissed all over it but missed the one spot I wanted and I groaned. Why was he torturing me? I saw him do the same to the other and I shifted so that he would accidentally kiss my nipple but he moved at the last second.

“Luke…” I pleaded again and he just chuckled and kissed one nipple then the other.

“Patience” was all he mumbled between my breasts.

“Fuck” I curse as he begins to suckle at one. I shudder as his warm tongue slides over my already harden nipple. I moaned out as he nipped it and then blew at it making me shudder from the cool breath. I knew Luke was experienced, and I was glad for it. I knew all those girls were his past and I was his future.

“Did you like that Aria?” he asks softly as his pointer finger swirls around the pink numb.

“Yes” I exhale finding it hard not to close my eyes from the sheer pleasure. He chuckles again and begins the process on the other breast. I moan softly grinding up against him wanting him to please me there too. Luke has only grace that area and I think it’s because he was waiting for me to say I was ready to do any more.