He hates kai (d.o's brother)

Kai woke up in the morning 8:00 well they have no class today (Saturday)kai saw d.o was not in there anymore.

He force himself to go to that kitchen well he saw a chicken in the table and there was a letter form d.o,kai read the letter.

Kai!!im going now!!just eat the chicken i made it for you have a nice day!! :).

From d.o,

Kai smile when he read the letter then he eat the chicken fastly.

When hes done he didn't wash the dishes and he didn't even wipe the table.

Nah!!kai is always like that (-_- then u want d.o to do that fukin kai).

Kai grab his phone and text to d.o

D.O PLZ WASH THE DISHES :)lov yay!!

D.o recieve the letter for a seconds,he wide his eyes when he read the text.

Well he was so angry (-_-) but still d.o will to do that (then d.o why?).

D.o reply.

Ok kai just dont leave to there :)lov yay too.

Kai recieve the read and he didn't reply again.

Kai's house~

D.o didn't knock to the door he just open the door fastly then he saw kai naked with towel on his waist. (hahahaa thats for u d.o coz u open the door with no knocking XD)d.o wide his eyes again and turn around.(d.o is blushing ahaha XD).

"Kai wear a clothes first plz"

"Why were both guys"

"No just wear clothes first"

"Why?i have nice body,just admit that u love to see my abs,nice view right?hahaha"

"Is not funny kai!!!yeah your body is nice but.......ahhh just wear clothes kai!plz!!"

"Ok just wash the dishes and wait to me"

"Sure no prob"

D.o started to wash the dishes while kai was cunfuse what will he wear (kai just wear pants so that d.o will always see your abs *^* wow! *^*).d.o was finish but kai was still cunfuse so d.o help him.kai was wearing black jacket,wearing cap with a name kai on the middle,pants color black too with dragon on the left side color red and dark blue,white t-shirt.kai smile to d.o and hug d.o.

They reached the gate and force themselves to get out after forcing themselves they walked kai didn't want to walked but d.o want to he have no chance so he walked,d.o notice that kai was holding his waist for d.o it was kinda embarassing,d.o pushes away Kai's hand (dont do that d.o TT___TT U KNOW IT WAS SWEET TO SAY).kyungyon whos d.o's brother who saw d.o and kai talking to each other sweetly haha XD!!kyungyon felt angry he run to kai and d.o and punched kai.

"Hey!!!"

Kai was so angry.

"Why are you trying to bit me im d.o's. brother"

"Ehhh??nah your not -_-"

"His my brother kai,meet my brother kyungyon and brother meet kai my friend"

"I know kai before d.o,will i dont care"

"Umm..why did u punched kaiTT____TT"

Kyungyon grabs d.o's hand and they walked away.

They stopped in the park will no one was there (hahaha XD).

"Umm big brother?"

"Listen to me d.o,hes not good friend for you i know that"

"Are u serious,why can u say that?"

"Will find it in your own d.o,i dont want to see kai,im goin now bye,be safe im telling u d.o I'll be worried,love you so much"

"Love you too big bro"

To be honest d.o didn't understand,someone grab his shoulders and drag him to turn around.it was kai.

"D.o what did he say to you?"

"N-nothing kai"

D.o walked away,kai was confuse why.

Plz vote and comment :) lov yay!!! *^*