Chapter 2

Cameron's POV:

"Grace stop talking for the 5th time!" I warned although she completely ignored me.

"Grace, I am looking forward to seeing you in detention after school," I said with a smirk but she just rolled her eyes and the class continued.

Grace's POV:

What a dick! Detention on the first day? He was hot though.. No grace, I thought to myself, you can't fancy your teacher!

It was finally the end of the day and began making my way towards Mr Dallas' classroom.

When I got there Mr Dallas was standing by the door.

"Come in," he beckoned.

I went in and sat on the front desk. He picked up a pen and wrote on the board
- 07952769852

"Hit me up" he said and walked out slamming the door behind him.

Ok then, I will I thought.

Cameron's POV:

It has now been 3 weeks since I first noticed Grace. Lately, she had been hanging around another student a lot, Nash Grier. He was known the be the biggest player and fuckboy around school. I may be a teacher, but I still know the gossip! I decided to ask Grace about what was going on, I know I'm just her teacher but I can feel myself falling for her...

"Grace, what's going on with you and Nash Grier?" I asked her after English.

"Why do you care your just my English teacher?" She says back - somethings wrong; she's never this angry, "Are you jealous?" She asks with a smirk.

"N-no," I stutter. God Cameron, why are stuttering over a girl!