Chapter 1- Going to the Mall

Start from the beginning

"Aww, they're so cute," Mom said, as we were walking past the store they were in. "I know. I want to give them an autograph," I said. "Want to go back to give them one?" Mom asked. "Yah, we should," I said.

Mom and I turned around to go back to that clothing store that the little girls are in. We walked in the store, and the girls were the only ones in there, besides the people working there.

I walked up to the group of the girls,"Hey, how are you?" I asked. "Good," the girls said, looking at me like I was a stalker person. I took my hood off, then my purple sun-glasses.

"Omg! It's JUSTIN BIEBER!" all four of the little girls screamed. "Yes, it's me," I smiled."I was wondering if you guys would like an autograph?" I asked. "Yes, we would love some," the little girls smiled. I love seeing my fans smile.

"Ooh girls, you are so lucky you get to meet Justin," one of the girls' Mom said. I laughed. "It's a very nice pleasure to meet you," one of the other girls' Mom said. "It's nice meeting you guys too," I smiled. "Now, how many autographs do you guys want?" I asked. "Umm, one for each of the girls, I'm assuming, if that's ok," one of the girls' Mom said. "Yah, that's fine, is there anything you guys have with you want me to autograph?" I asked.

"Ooh, ooh, can you sign my 'Someday' perfume I bought from Macy's?" one little girl asked. "Sure," I said. "Here," she said, and handed it to me. I grabbed a sharpie out of my pocket. "What's your name?" I asked the girl. "Sophie," the girl replied. "Ok," I said. Then, I signed her 'Someday' perfume: "Justin Bieber ❤'s Sophie". "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Justin," the little girl said and hugged me. "Anything for my fans," I smiled.

I signed all the little girls' 'Someday' perfume, with the same quote I did for Sophie, except I put their name on their perfume, when I autographed it.

"We really appreciate you coming and signing their perfume for us," the girls' Moms said. "It's not a problem, like I said, anything for my fans," I smiled. "Well, have a good day," the girls' Moms said. "You too," I said, as I started to leave. "Thanks again," all the little girls said. "Welcome," I said, and waved.

Mom and I headed toward Macy's. "Those little girls were so cute," Mom said. "Yes, they were," I said. Mom and I entered Macy's, and went to the 'Justin Bieber' 'Someday' perfume.

"Look, there's some girl looking at your 'Someday' perfume," Mom whispered as we walked slowly looking at some 'Justin Bieber' 'Someday' perfume. Mom and I listened to the girl looking at the perfume, and her Mom's conversation.

"Smell this perfume," the girl said. "It smells very good, but, who's the kid 'Justin Bieber' on there?" the girl's Mom asked. What!? I thought to myself, that Mom doesn't know me? Well, maybe her daughter does at least. "I don't know who he is either, maybe he just makes good-smelling perfume," the girl said.

Really? This girl looks about 13, I would say, and she really doesn't know me. I'm fine with people not knowing me, but I'm just surprised. "Well, we probably don't need to buy it, if no one really knows him that well," the girl's Mom said. "Oh, Mom please, it smells really good! And you have to admit, he's kinda cute," the girl said, looking at the pictures of me on the 'Someday' perfume box.

Well how nice of her to think I'm cute. At least, someone thinks that, well, besides my Mom of course. "I'll agree with you on that one, but maybe we should wait," the girl's Mom said. Ok, I got to let that girl get that perfume.

I walked over there. "Hello," the girl said. "Hey, do you want that perfume?" I asked as my Mom came over next to me. "Yah, I really do," the girl said. "Well, maybe, well, I know I can get it for you, for free," I said. "Well, if you can do that, go ahead and get it for your girlfriend," the girl said.