Chapter 1- Going to the Mall

Justin's POV:

It's winter, 9:00 a.m., Saturday, in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. I got out of bed, took a shower, put on purple basketball shorts, white t-shirt, and purple supras. Then, I brushed my teeth, and combed my hair, then did my 'flip' to my hair.

I went downstairs, and Mom was washing dishes. "How are you?" she asked. "Good, how about you?" I asked. "I'm doing just fine. Do you want to go to the mall today?" she asked. "Sure why not," I said. "Ok, when do you want to leave?" she asked. "I'm ready whenever you are," I said. "Alright, let me go get a sweatshirt, you probably need one too, and aren't you cold in shorts?" she asked. "I'm fine," I laughed, "But I will wear a sweatshirt. "Ok," Mom said.

Mom went upstairs to her bedroom, and I went to mine. I went to my closet and grabbed a random sweatshirt, and I got my blue sweatshirt that has a white maple leaf on it, and on the white maple leaf in blue lettering it says Toronto Maple Leafs. I grabbed my phone, because surprisingly I forgot to when I went downstairs just about five minutes ago, then grabbed my wallet, keys, and put on my purple sun-glasses.

I went downstairs waiting on Mom. She came downstairs finally, well I say finally, just about a minute later.

"You ready?" she asked. "Nope," I laughed. Mom laughed," Do you want to take my car, or yours?" she asked. "Mine," I said. "Alright," she said.

Mom locked the door, as I started to walk towards my Black Range Rover. I got in my car on the driver's side. Then, Mom followed behind me, and got into the passenger side.

"So have you heard from Ryan or Chaz today?" Mom asked. "Nope, not yet," I laughed, as I was pulling out of the driveway. Mom laughed. "So what are you going to buy today?" I asked. "Who knows," Mom laughed, "what about you?" she asked, "I don't know," I said. "Maybe you can buy something for Jazzy, and Jaxon," she said. "Good idea," I smiled, "which mall do you want to go to?" I asked. "Umm, I really don't care. But I know you don't either, so go to Conestoga Mall," Mom said. "Alright, that's probably my favorite one," I said.

About 30 minutes later:

I pulled into the mall parking lot, and I parked. "You better put on your sun-glasses, and put your hood on your head," I told Mom. "Oh don't worry, I will, make sure you put your hood on, since your sun-glasses are already on," Mom laughed. "What are you talking about, my hood is up," I said and put my hood up. Mom just laughed, and put on her sweatshirt hood, and white sunglasses.

We walked into the mall, and there barely were any people, this is surprising for a Saturday, luckily there aren't many people, don't get me wrong I love my fans, but I wouldn't be able to do anything, because my fans would be droughting me. "I'm kinda glad that there isn't that many people today," Mom said. "Agreed," I said. "Well, do you want to go to the mall map, to kinda get an idea of where we want to go?" Mom asked. "Sure," I said.

Mom and I walked to the mall map. I should know the whole place, because I came here a lot before I became famous with my good friends Ryan, Chaz, Ryan's Mom, Chaz's Mom, and my mom. Our Mom's would walk around and shop, and us guys would walk around, goof around, and play games at the arcade.

"There have been a lot of good times here," Mom said. "I know," I said. "Where do you want to go?" Mom asked. "I honestly don't care," I said. "How about Macy's, and see who is buying 'Justin Bieber' stuff," Mom said. "Sounds good," I laughed. Then, Mom and I started to walk towards Macy's.

I saw a group of little girls, about seven years old, I would say, that have on "Justin Bieber" shirts, and they were singing "Drummer Boy" my version, as they were walking around some clothing store with their Moms, with Macy's bags in their hands.