__________________

 Jimin woke up in an unfamiliar room.

"where- agh!"he screamed as his head throbbed in pain.

"here, the nurse left this and told me to make you take it." startled, he looked up to see who it was. 'Oh him',  he thought 'fuck, this is so embarrassing.'

"I don't need it, I'm going." as he started to stand to his feet. the older grabbed his shoulders and forced him to sit back on the bed. 

"no. sit the fuck back down and take this or I'll shove it down your throat." he threatens 

"I don't have time for this Min, I have to attend class."

"you've been asleep for 22 hours."

"w-what?"

"all my classes are finished for the day if you're wondering. now, take this and lie back down" the other explained and he held the medicine that the nurse left him. 

not saying anything, Jimin just took the meds from his hand and sinked on the bed.

he watched the older male, who was walking to the single sofa chair that was located in the corner  of the room and picked at a random magazine and started flipping through the pages lazily. realizing what is happening, he got confused why was he even here.  

"what are you even doing here?"

Yoongi looked at the small male sat on the bed looking at him confused.

"who do you think brought you here?" 

"still, you could've just left me and oh, wait, what happen? "

"well,  you were puking your guts out, collapsed on the floor and I didn't wanna look like I just murdered you so I carried you out of there." he answered, staring at the younger.

Jimin avoided his gaze and looked around the room "wait, where are we? this doesn't look like the schools clinic?"

" You're in the hospital-"

"what?! fuc- how the fuck am I going to pay for the bill?!"

"with money?"

"how- I DON'T HAVE MONEY RIGHT NOW! i still haven't got paid!" Jimin screamed at the older who was looking at him having a breakdown, slightly amused. 

"relax, I already took care of it. don't twist your panties"

"...." the younger couldn't reply and just start at the person sitting on the chair flipping through the pages of some home improvement magazine, clearly avoiding his eyes. He sighed and just laid on the bed still thinking why the other didn't just leave him. 

______________

minutes passed and Yoongi looked up and noticed that the younger was asleep, again.

scoffing, he stood up and moved to the chair that was placed on the side of the bed, examining the face that's in front of him. he slowly took in the features of the sleeping male. suddenly, he felt goosebumps and his chest started racing.

"what the? am I having a heart attack?" he mumbled to himself as he held a hand to his chest to calm himself. 

He sat his eyes at the sleeping person and landed on the fluffy hair that was scattered on the persons  forehead.

unknowingly, his hands slowly started moving and went to feel the hair.

"soft." he whispered and continued to twirl it in his fingers. 

"hmnn." startled, he quickly took his hands back. 

"weirdo."

his eyes gazed softly at the snoozing boy, a small smile slowly making a way to his lips.

"... very pretty."

____________________

__________________________________________

2024 edit:

Hi guys how was the chapter? lmk your thoughts and please keep commenting on the scenes.  I have so much fun reacting to you guys reacting haha. 

always,  thankyou for reading!

see you on the  next one :>

-sjx