VidCon

(Markimoos P.O.V)

As I stood there with Jack and wane with the screaming fans I realized how much time Jack and I have been spending together and it was more than any other person any...."Mark" "yheah?" "Do you want to do a video on who's your daddy?" I have three hours worth of videos and everything but I have a boycrush on Jack, but he has a girlfriend :( and that makes me supper bum..."Mark?" "Huh wha??" "So can we?" "Can we wha..Oh yheah sure I guess." Yes this means Jack will come to l.a. :D and I can tell him how I really feel about him. This will be grate if he feels the same I hope he dose. It would mean the world but if he doesn't I hope we can still be friends.

{>>>>fin}

So when it finally turned 3:00 I told everyone to use the bathroom but of course every one but jack went. Then we got into the rental car and Jack and wane went with me when we got onto the plane wane was in coach, Jack and I were in 1 class  we got settled and put our luggage into the cargo. I wonder if I could have Jack stay with me for a Month in l.a I mean he has enough close and if he needs more I can go out and buy him some it won't be to hard to...."Hey Mark do you want to do slendertubies with me I want to stay for a couple days me and my gf are going through a rough patch." " uh I don't kn.."
"If I can't it's totally ok" "no no you need me and I was actually thinking the same thing" but instead for a few days can we make it a Month?" I asked with child like wonder. "Sure buddy! But I need more closes." "We can do that when you run out of close." "Ok." "Mark" "yheah?" "I need to use the bathroom" "I told you to do that before we left!" "I didn't have to then!" Well I don't have the K-E-Y" "But I need to P-E-E" "ok hold on" the flight attendant walked by "hi my name is Jacki...OMG ARE YOU JACKSEPTICEYE AND MARKIPILER!!!!!!!.." "hahaha yes we are" "OMG I can't BELIEVE I get to be your guys service attendant wow what luck. I'm sorry I'm not like this I've never fangirled so hard."
"Hey it's ok" "ya were always glad to meet new fans." "Anyway do you guys want some peanuts?" "Actually my friend needs the key to the laboratory..but I'll take some" "ok I'll be right back with the key and your nuts..salted or un salted?" "Uh salted" "ok one sec" I wonder if Jack did have to pee earlier or if he didn't have to.."hi I'm bac..." "THANK -YOU!" Jack said as he ran to the bathroom the flight attendant gave me my peanuts and I went back to watching my movie it was oy vey my son is gay.

Jackyboys P.O.V

as I ran to the bathroom I tripped and almost fell but I still needed to pee I finally got there did my business and walked back to Mark he was watching his movie and I sat down to eat my fish. As I finished the flight attendant took my plate and make fell asleep and his head fell on my chest.. of course I got stares and even one kid asked if I was gay to be honest I should have answers yes but I said no not really to avoid him asking any more questions. But marks head on my chest felt so right I didn't want to wake him so I let him sleep until he awoke "huh?! Wha why is my?? what ever" Mark said grogy and went back to sleep in his own chair" to be honest I like him sleeping on me I wonder what he will say when we get home to his house I fell asleep too then this happened "Jack...wakey wakey eggs and bakey" "OH BACON WHERE!!.. God damnit Mark there's no bacon!" Sorry buddy I'll remember not to say that unless there's bacon." "ok." I said as I felt the plane land on the hard concrete my body jolted. We got of the plane and went to the house it was around 5:30 pm I am hungry and tired..

Markimoos P.O.V

"So Jack I don't have any food do you want to go to McDonald's then the supermarket?" "Sure" I am super starving so we left got food and came back I already popped the trunk and started to grab things I'm just so worried when to tell Jack my fellings and if he will accept it I mean his girl friend did come at him with a fucking knife because she didn't "know" it was him so..