Sequel

Okay so I decided to do a sequel just to catch up on what they life has been doing.......

3 years later

France POV
So guys ever since Julian and Cheyenne's Wedding me and Langston been good we haven't been argueing.....But right now I'm going to get my nails done and just relax cause its my birthday tomorrow and I need my Mani-Pedi Here's my outfit 👇

I'm just so happy Gtg guys!

End of POV

Cheyenne's POV
Hey guys I can't believe I'm married to Julian Alexander Goins. Gosh life is so great Zaxariyah is doing great and she is now 3 years old... Yes she is 3. Its just a been wonderful for us! But I GTG I got mommy duty.

Kay's POV
So guys ever since the wedding I've been great news and dayday have be great and I am working at this Telephone Company It pays 30 bucks an hour!!!.... Ever since I told DayDay that I lost the baby he haven't asked me to have another baby we've been having sex but he doesn't want a Baby and I am just trying to be a loyal and faithful girlfriend but it's been 3 years since I've been wanting a baby and everyone has a baby and I'm just lonely😭😭😭....Any who bye guys I have something to do.

Any who bye guys I have something to do

End of POV

let's go check on the guys for a sec.

Julian POV
So guys I've been married for 3 years with Cheyenne and I love her to death she like my everything We might have our arguments but we make-up Butttt I have to Go me,DayDay,And Langston are working on our song Squeeze Ya :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ;-) ;-)

DayDay POV
Wassup y'all it's been a while so me and Kay Been good but she wants to try to have another baby but I'm afraid that we can lose that one too But We been good we have a date Tonight at 7 idk if I can take her to the beach or to a Restaurant Idk...

Langston POV
What's good Y'all so me and France is Dating and we decided to have a baby but Her mom Just died so we going to the funeral tomorrow morning Well Bye!.

End of POV's

❤❤❤❤💖💖💖💖💖❤ Hey Guys it's your author of the story I just wanted to tell you guys I'm writing a new story Its Called "I'm in love with my Bestfriend (A Kyree Myers Story) Make sure you guys Vote and comment

Luv Ya!😘😘😘