Cheaper 3:Saying Good Bye

Abbeys pov
We got woke up the mis. Cookie called to get dressed and come down because there are people to adopt. Me and Rosie got ready and went down we were the first girls down. I thought I know them but it was probably my mined I look to the left to see how I was next to. I didn't thought I know him, but I than realised that it was the boy that talked to me went i got to the orphan. "There all hear know you can now choose what one you want." Said Ms. Cookie. They all was whispering to see what one. "We will choose luka." Sadness filed my eyes.

Lukas pov
When I herd they picked me I was happy that they picked me but, sad that I would be separated from abby. I saw that she had sadness in her eyes and I won't believe I mite never see her agen because another person came in to adopt and they...picked...Abby. I was now sad but attest she has her friend with her. I'm happy one of her friends got adopter with her.

Abbys pov
Another person came in to adopt and I can't believe he adopted me and Rosie. We went to pack our badges and I said bye to luka and hugged him he hugged back. I headed back down with Rosie and we went in the car and there was two other people a woman and a man in the car. "I'm Skyler" said the woman with lightblue hair. "im Adrian. " the man with black hair the other man said her name was emmilyn. "We are taking you to how really is adopting you."said the woman. Once we got to the house they nicked on the door went me and Rosie was walking over there 'are they nice, mean, fun how is real adopting me and Rosie.' I thought to my self. Wen we got there a man and woman opened the door and said there names were Max and Alexis. They seem nice and there place is huge it's like a mantion but was not. It was huge for me probably since my old house was small because my parents were broke. Me and Rosie stared at eachother with our moth open. Max and Alexis said to call them mum and dad so we did. "Can you show us our rooms so we can unpack."I asked in a sweat voice. "Of course girls."they showed us our rooms and we unpacked was our mom and dad went to cook dinner. Wen I finished my room I went to Abbys room it was different because we were not sharing rooms like back at the orphan. When I got to Abbys room we sat on her bed and talked. "Time for dinner." Dad shouted, "coming." Me and abby said at the same time. We ran down stairs and sat at the table. After we finished we got on our pajamas and went to bed after mom and dad tucked us in.

Hope you liked it. It was longer. I have writers block.

Bye my roses (sorry if you are a boy reading the end or it just sounds weird.😒)