DISCLAIMER

hi. so this is kinda just a quick disclaimer regarding the story as a whole!! i wrote this 5 years ago, meaning my grammar was horrendous, my writing was sloppy + rushed, and everything was just so horrible. however, this book also brings back a lot of memories and nostalgia. which is y i've decided to re-publish it.

and this book just so happens to b my most popular, which is kinda unfortunate for me due to how embarrassing it is.

anyway, plz from here on out, keep in mind that this book is so old and the plot is so weird and dumb and everything is just a mess. i am well aware, so i just wanna put that out there.

everything after this is 5 years old, including the disclaimer coming up below. i hope you enjoy reading, if you choose to do so.

LOLOLOLOLOL
———————————————————————————

Heyyyyyyy

So I was thinking;

'Damn, my vampire book sucks! Why don't I create a new one?'

Lolololololol

I was basically inspired by vampire diaries, and teen wolf.

Also scream queens, because that shit is funny and has some really good lines.

Go peep all those shows!

Things you need to watch out for: ( WARNING, THE FOLLOWING THINGS ARE WHAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOU BECAUSE THE CAST OF THIS BOOK IS TOO HOT.)

-overies exploding

-getting pregnant

-dying

Ok, that's all:)

Jokes, jokes, jokes.

Seriously tho:

-fighting

-maybe some sex scenes

-alot of death (try not getting too close with characters. They might die, and trust me it fucking sucks☹)

-and probably some freaky shit;)

Not too sure tho;);););)

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the book bitch:)

P.S- this is a G.D fanfic. Cast will be up in the next part;)

Enjoy bitch🤘