Part 1

One day at school there was this girl. She was different from every other girl. She was a bit chubbier than any other girl. She had shorter hair and she was a bit whiter then all of the other girls aswell. She was also mysterious,she was always quiet when there was lots of people around her,she didnt really have any friends either. She loved being around nature and animals. She loved listening to new music,she listened to various different genres of music. She loved dying her hair majestic crazy colors too. Her hair currently was a light blue with hot pink bangs and underneath her hair was purple and lime green. She called it the "Black Light Alien"
Almost all the girls in her class had boyfriends,except her. She had never really thought about this until that day. So she thought maybe she was too "Ugly" Or that she wasn't "smart enough." She thought she wasn't "Good enough." But what she didn't notice was that all of the other girls were the exact same. They all listened to pop music,they always wore the same name brand clothing,and they all had long pretty hair. And the one thing she thought about the most,was how all of them were skinny.
That evening she was looking at her self in the mirror that was hanging on the back of her purple door, in her room. She seemed dispondent, she didn't like what she saw. So she decided to change it. She opened her bedroom door,walked at a speed down her hallway to to the front door. She slipped on her black and white converse and opened to front door and decided to go for a walk. She went walking through the woods,it was about half a mile away from her house. She lived out in the country,and her parents owned 288 acres of land. As she was walking through the woods she came across a snake,she walked past it not seeing the snake. This snake was brown with black and yellow lines going across it. The snake looked normal to ,but the snake wasn't an ordinary snake. This snake was magical,kind of like a Genie or a wizard. It's body form was a snake though. She looked distressed and morbid,but once she glances to her left she saw the snake. She was startled by it at first,but then kept walking,thinking that the snake would leave her alone.

"Why do you look so down my lovely?" Asked the magical snake with a small sputter.

The girl looked up fiercely and spoke,

"Huh,who said that? Who's there?"

The snake responded to the girl,

"It's just me,my dear. Nothing to be afraid of. Now tell me why you seem so spiritless."

The girl looked down at the snake with puzzlement.

"I'm not like them. The girls at my school...
They are prettier than me,and smarter than me.... They're even skinnier than me... I just wish I could change!"

The snake made a devious expression towards the girl.

"What if I mentioned that I could changed what you looked like?" Said the snake to the girl with confidence.

The girls face began to glow then she smiled.

"Oh boy,that would be fantastic! Could you? Would you?"

The snake made a hasty decision.

"As you wish, now how do you prefer to look,my love?" Said the snake with agreement.

"I just want to be beautiful..." The girl said with heartbreak in her voice.

The snaked wrapped his talent around during the girls feet,a beam of light shot up around the girls body,slowly transforming her body to a different shape. Her stomach became flatter, her skin began to glow with a sun-kissed tan, and her hair grew longer and the color turned to a dirty blonde. She was so excited to be different. She couldn't wait to go to school the next day.