Come on!

PERCY JACKSON POV

"I love you." I whispered. I was cuddling with annabeth in our cabin.she looked up and I was struck with how beutiful she was."I love you too and more."she said smirking and then snuggled even more to my chest. I could see our future together. Just her and me. Forever.

We were about to kiss when someone barged in. "Hey lovebirds!" She and I groaned."Its the super mcshizzle here with his virgin eyes!"Leo said laughing. "Leo! What are you doing!?"Annabeth groaned." You see...well in dont know either. Chiron just told me to go get you. Theres a meeting with everybody in the not so big house." He said.
"Fine."I groaned. "It better not be another quest.

===============TIME LASPE==============

"You are going on another quest."Chiron confessed. And the room bursted out in shouts.
"COME ON,"I screamed at the sky. And it was slient.We were all siting in the rec room.And by all I meant stolls, the seven,nico, thalia, and Calypso.

Calypso and I were friends. I mean when leo and calyspo arrived in a fire breathing dragon we were all shocked. Then we all took turns hugging and punching leo. It was akward between me and he. Until she confessed she had no feeling for me anymore. Afterwards she and annabeth were having fun teasing me. I was feeling unloved.Both nico and calyspo just rejected me. But could see that leo loved calyspo.

"CALM DOWN."Chiron grunted. "I did not agree with this at all. But, hecate blessed a group of mrtals with wizard. Today they evolved into a society of wizards and witches. When however a dark wizard rose up he caused alot of destruction and death. Till a boy named harry potter end his regin." "But how those this affect us!"Thalia protest. "And the room broke out in noise agan.
"Stop!"Chiron was rubbing his head."My friend Dumblore believes that he might be rising.They need back up watching him and his friends. And to avoid suspension we will be enter in a wizard tournament as Chirions Wizardry and Witchery school of magic."

The sky thundered. "And I believe you have no choice."Next to me Annabeth was shaking with anger. Everybody was looking at her."I..I..wont do it! I am done with quests!"Annabeth screamed. Chiron gave her a sad look. "Please. Annabeth please." She hung her shoulder in defeat. Piper broke the slience."Here we go again."And everybody left go to pack. "Come on Annabeth." I wanted to fly on blackjack and smack the gods. But ll I can do was grab her and walked out carrying her while she nuzzle my shirt.