(17)

Najah

"Why u crying" my mom appeared

I looked down at the floor and shook my head. "Okay" she walked out. I need to be strong I ain crying no more.

I got up and went to my bathroom and scrubbed my red swollen face. I went back in my room.

I stripped outta durk clothes putting on my tweety bird shirt. Grey joggers and Jordans. I brushed my hair down.

I grabbed rondo black mcm book bag cause it go with my outfit

I grabbed rondo black mcm book bag cause it go with my outfit. I put durk clothes I wore. and some of my clothes in there. I grabbed my Baldy world shirt. And hoodie, I grabbed some timberland squeezing them in the bag I grabbed my phone and charger. And walked right out the house.

I texted gotti I'm on my way to her house.

Once I got to her house I walked right in. It was just her sitting on the couch on her phone.

"what's the matter boo?" She asked I put my bag down and went to lay down on her. "She pissed me off" I took a deep breath

"What happen?" Gotti asked

"She tore all my pictures with marcus up. She took all his clothes and stuff out my room ion know what she did with them" my legs started to shake

"it's okay najah, I gotchu that's fucked up" she said playing in my hair making me go to sleep.

L'a capone

"My nigga with the shits, everybody be off yops all night. Go grab the nick nine times outta 10 I won't fight. You ain did no hit I can tell u ain took no life. Hit a crib for them racks. And the flats when I gotta get right. Knocking niggas down that's my sport, Internet gone but he still on the porch. I catch a Opp lacking then he gone get torched. We the Mustang gang can't run from a horse. We don't give a fuck shoot him in the airport. We don't give a fuck leave him on the back porch. We don't give a fuck, if his mom and dad looking sad. To bad we still gone torch. 600 we holding up, I don't think niggas wanna blow at us. In the foreign riding fast just me and cuz! Otf, O'block they roll with us. And we toasted up, ridding through the drive posted up. And the party get loud when we show up. I be high as fuck! But the hoes on me. And they feel that pole on me. I'm just in my ray bands tryna see, what I could see. And my goon keep heat so he won't go sweet. Double-o be the squad! Swear double- I go hard. And my nigga lil chief, you know bro gone squad! Better keep yo peace, cause we stopping the yard. Niggas stink, like bro did you fart?! Do a drill out the top of the cars. Popping pills, now I'm staring at the stars. My nigga with the shits we are!"

When we was done with the video we was jus chilling on the block. I tried to call najah she ain answer. So I Texted Her She ain text back so I texted tay and jb. He said he left her at home.

"Ima see yall later" I dapped them u

"Alright bro"

***

I went to her house her og said she wasn't there. So I went to gotti house, I was fina knock. But the door was unlocked dumb ass lil girls swear they ogs need a check for them. so I just went in. I seen her knocked out with her head in gotti lap, and gotti sleep. My shorty sexy. I went to her kissing all on her face, "gotti get yo gay ass on" she pushed the fuck outta me with her eyes closed.

I shook her, her eyes opened. "Hey lil girl" she mumbled

"U wanna go to the studio with me?" I asked she nodded. She carefully got off of gotti. Putting her backpack on.

She grabbed her phone off the table. Getting up she grabbed my hand and we walked out I made sure to lock gotti door.

■■■■■■■■■

Jb and L'a in mm