Blowing The Trumpet

Poppy's POV:  :

Despite being in the same area of Miles I hadn't had a peep out of him over the past couple of days, one of my cousins friends who was at the same university and doing the same course as Miles. Had been keeping a eye on what he was doing and he was doing a very good job. Not so much that Miles would know that he was being spied upon but not as much that he had no idea.

According to him, Miles had become part of this new exclusive elite group of boys who attended the school, he couldn't really tell us much more as the club was very secret and very private. The only thing that he did know was that the club was called The Riot Club. Nobody knew what they did as it was all very secretive and the only people that knew what went on in the club where the people who where actually in it. Apparently they where sworn to secrecies and where not allowed to tell anybody about or there would be a punishments.   

But the they where always constant rumours that where always squashed rather quickly. He also said that like any other heavy night you could always tell when someone had a bit to much to drink, they where either half a sleep or didn't even bother coming to lectures and that the rumours always started after one of these 'eventful' evenings.

On the other hand, Miles had no idea that I was in the area. Which was really strange because he would of usually loved to spend time with his sister as we where really close. But Miles was more like a stranger to me. I hadn't heard from in over a month and but I suppose it was about him having fun at university and he was also probably studying hard.

I'd had been spending a lot more time with my cousins and it was really nice because I don't see them often and we went all around Oxford, we even went to London a few times for a day out.

At the moment I was currently walking around one of the Oxford Colleges, I had decided to have a little bit of a wonder and explorer what they where like inside. Since I hadn't experienced them yet.

I was currently looking at one of the notice boards, when I was pushed forward by some idiot who was clearly in a hurry. Some of my things, fell out of my handbag and I cursed loudly.

"SHIT!" I said bending down and starting to pick the stuff up hurriedly. When I next looked up there was somebody standing over me.

"WHAT?" I asked rudely.

"Do you need a hand?" He aske me.

"It's a bit late for that now," I said standing up and filing my bag over my shoulder.

The guy held out his hand and I looked at him weirdly.

"Excuse me?" I asked him.

But before he could reply,

"Poppy," Someone shouted from behind me.

I turned around and saw my brother smiling at me from a distance. I smiled back at him and he came jogging toward me wrapping his arms around me and giving one of his legendry get big bear hugs.

"Hey," He said to me. "How are you?"

"I'm good, apart from this prick behind me banging into me," I said and Miles to see who was behind me.

"Ah, I see you meet Alistair," He said with his hand out.

"You know each other," I said looking back at Alistair.

"Yes, we do," Alistair said. "And who this?"

I looked at Miles curiously.

"This is Alistair Royal, Alistair this is my sister Poppy, Poppy Richards, and she is off limits to all of you," Miles said protectively putting his arm around Poppy.

"We wouldn't dream of it," Alistair smiling smugly.

"Plus, she is also a minor," Miles said seriously.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Poppy, and I'll see you later Miles," Alistair said smiling and with a casual wave of his hand.