Part 1

NZPIEFACE X ENIGAMI FANFICTION

Warning: Boy x Boy. Read it even if it kills you.

"...."

"...."

"....!? Ngh!?" I woke up and gasped for air. What happened? I remembered that I was-

"Rise but don't shine, cause it's midnight." I turned my head in response to the voice and saw Pieface.. with his hand pinching my nose.

"...Mind explaining what you're doing?"

"You first." He pointed at his shirt, the part around his arm was wet. At that moment I was suddenly very aware that the parts around my mouth were wet, most likely with saliva.

"..That's.."

"It looks like you were having fun EATING your boyfriend. Some people say that all the time, but it's my first time seeing someone actually do it."

I swallowed. I can't tell him. I can't fucking tell him that I was dreaming of eating an apple pie (he hates apple pies). "Well, you see.." I searched my brain for some convenient excuses, but unfortunately I just woke up, and it was midnight. I came up empty.

"Well, that doesn't matter." He let go of my nose and turned off the lamp.

"..?" I was mentally preparing myself for a hot wax torture or at least a water torture. He's seriously letting it slide? Well, it WAS midnight. Maybe he was too tired to care. I breathed a relieved sigh and thanked the cats for the small miracle. I whispered "Sorry" and closed my eyes. Pieface embraced me and I let myself relax once again. My mistake. He suddenly took hold of my arms and yanked them over my head. "What!?" I tried to pull my hands, but something stopped me. The lights turned on. I looked up and saw that my hands were cuffed to the bed.

"Punishment time." Pieface whispered to my ear, his voice delighted. As I futilely struggled, he towered above me, his dick rubbing on my belly. It was hard.

",,," I was too speechless for words.

"I don't know what kinda dream you had to make you munch on my arm, but I don't really care." He took off his shirt. "I, on the other hand, just had a nice and erotic dream when you interrupted me. Take responsibility, will you."

"Oh come on! I'm tired!" I started to whine pathetically, but it seemed to have no effect. He started stripping off my pants and his. We were down to our pants when he suddenly stopped.

"hmm.." He pondered for a few seconds. "Let's make it like the dream I just had." He opened the drawer besides the bed and fumbled around. Please, no more sex toys. I desperately hoped. It always get messy when he started using those. "Found it!" I turned to see what he'd found, but my vision suddenly went dark.

"Wait,, Stop!" He blindfolded me. When did we have a blindfold?

"Why? I'm holding you guilty of interrupting a nice dream, so pay up."

I was about to protest, but he clamped his hand on my mouth and started sucking on my neck. I lost whatever I was about to say from the sudden tingle on my neck.

"Well, looks like you're in the mood. Good for me." Only when he said that did I realize that I was erect as well. The sudden attack must've shocked my body (lame excuse, but please let me salvage my dignity.. what's left of it). He placed his hands on my hips and pressed his lips on mine. Hesitantly, I returned the kiss, and he started using his tongue to invade me. With our bodies pressed together and his dick rubbing against mine, we were locked in a passionate kiss. I almost forgot how to breathe as he made me melt from the heat. I tried to embrace him only to be reminded that my hands are chained to the bed, the cuffs digging into my skin. We kissed and kissed. We kissed and licked each other until we ran out of breath. Saliva was dripping down into my neck and chest. My dick was throbbing as he continued to rub against me.

"More.." I started begging. I could almost see him smirking over his victory even though my eyes were covered with a piece of fabric. He reached for my hips and pulled down my pants, exposing my erect cock. Moments later I could feel his bare dick rubbing against mine as we resumed kissing.

He moved his lips from mine to my cheek, and then to my neck. I was assaulted with jolts of pleasure as he trailed his tongue across my chest. A few moans escaped my mouth as he sucked on my right nipple.

"Wait up a bit." He said as he suddenly stopped, to my disappointment. I heard a rummaging sound, and not long after, he grabbed my balls and pressed them up. I jolted when his hand brushed against my tip. A cold, slimy sensation trickled down to my hole. He let go of my balls and started to fondle my ass.

He went back to sucking my nipples, and as I moaned in pleasure I could feel his finger entering. His finger moved around, rubbing my insides as he continued to suck on my chest. He inserted another and moved his lips to my abdomen, licking and sucking at random spots. I was trembling and drooling as his fingers fumbled around my insides and widened the entrance. I tried to say something, but my words only crumbled into moans and flowed out of my mouth.

My dick was throbbing. It felt like it was going to explode. "Just.." I managed to say weakly, "do it already!"

"Oh? It won't be a punishment that way." He whispered into my ears. Three fingers now. He bit my ears and used his other hand to tickle my armpit. I was going crazy. We began sweating. He kissed me once again as our sweaty bodies rubbed against each other. He started using both hands to pull my hole apart, draining my endurance ever so slowly.

He stopped fumbling and sucking. Just when I thought he would finally going to put it in.. "Suck it."

"What?"

"Suck my dick." Did I really hear that?

"Just put it in!"

"Heh, look at you, begging even before I tell you to. You want me to put it in, suck my dick." He pressed his dick to my face. His balls touched my lips and my nose was buried in his pubic hair. The musky scent, coupled with the throbbing of my dick and ass was making me crazy. Reluctantly, I obeyed his order and started licking his balls. If this will make it faster, so be it.

He moved his dick and thrusted his rod into my mouth. I could neither see nor touch it. I could only use my mouth. It was torture.

My mouth moved rhythmically with his thrusts. I kept doing it with a sense of urgency, hoping that at any moment he would get enough of the blowjob and thrust it in me. Our pace began to quicken. He let out a few grunts and held my head with both hands as he thrusted.

"Yeah, time to cum," he said. Before I could wonder what he said, he pulled out of my mouth and let out a few grunts. Then I felt thick and hot liquid splashing over my face, along with a chlorine-like smell.

"You son of a-" I started to protest, but he shut me up with a kiss.

"Now, now, we've got all night long. Make me hard again, and I'll let you cum."

It was two hours before he finally put it in and let me cum.