[18] : POISONED

CHAPTER 18 // POISONED

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

STUDENTS WERE FILLING INTO THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS, READY TO GO HOME. Blaire Hope and the infamous trio gathered into the train very keen on going home. The brunette was happy that she was spending the Christmas holiday with her father at their own house, and not with the Weasley's. The group made their ways to their compartment that they always seem to sit in. Hermione was Merlin knows where, as the other three sat in the seats. Harry of course had to let Ron know about what Snape and Draco had said the night of Slughorn's Christmas Party.

"You sure that's what Snape said?" Ron asked, shocked by the whole thing.

Blaire rolled her eyes. "Positive, Weasley. We both have ears."

Ron ignored the brunette, turning towards his best friend. "It's just, you can't break an Unbreakable Vow."

Before Harry could say anything, Lavender Brown comes up to the door. Writing, 'I heart you', while mouthing 'I miss you'. Blaire really had the urge to just slap the shit out of that girl. Harry had sat uncomfortably while finding Blaire's shoes the most interesting thing in the world.

"Bloody hell, Ron," Blaire snapped, as Lavender walked away.

"All she wants to do is snog me," Ron whined. "My lips are getting chapped, look," Ron said, moving closer to the two.

Both Blaire and Harry moved back, trying to avoid Ron's face. "We'll take your word for it," Harry uncomfortably mumbled.

"Anyway, what happens to you? What happens if you break an Unbreakable Vow?" Harry asked, going back to the main subject.

"You die," Blaire breathed out, earning an eerie look from both Harry and Ron.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The Hope house was quite cozy, and very homey. Blaire was happy to be back at her own home, and not spending Christmas at the Burrow. Don't get her wrong, she enjoyed the Weasley house, along with spending time with Harry, Hermione, and Ron, along with people from The Order. But she also just loved to spend time with her father for the Christmas holiday.

It was currently 6 o'clock in the evening on Christmas Eve. Blaire and her father walked reluctantly towards the cemetery, flowers clutched in their hands, as they shivered from the crisp, cold winds.The brunette was already starting to stiff, as she reached closer to her mother's grave. Blaire was happy that her father had agreed to finally go to her mother's grave-it took a lot of convincing but Marko finally decided it was time to see her.