The magican and the new pharaoh

Yami Yugi  the old pharaoh. His name is now Yami. As Amber walked to Yami she held the hat above his head and pulled out a duel monster  card which was the dark magician. As Yugi walked over and took the card with a smile and walked over to the closet and Yami fallowed with a smile. He knew what he wanted to do and Yugi had the same thing in mind. As the two got in.

Bakura and Joey both yell in harmony: seven minutes start now!

    As the two start Yugi has a faint blush not noticeable and Yami had the same one they sat in the closet side by side until Yami kissed Yugi and pulled him into his lap. The two stayed there until they heard a faint knock warning for one minute left. Then the two got up and both were turning 50 different shades of rest. As Amber went into the closet to get something and once she came out she had an evil grin and the two boys changed back into a stiff statue hiding the fear of why Amber looked like a serial killer with her smile as most of the others tensed up too.

Amber's point of view

I had hidden a tiny camera in the closet and watched the pharaoh and Yugi go to town I turned my video on for the next group but once I got out I could not control the sinister smile that escaped my lips as I looked at the group looked stiff with fear, curiosity, and secretively.

Normal point of view

Amber spun the bottle and it landed on......