Chapter 1 - The Meet

Start from the beginning

He hangs up and looks up at the cieling.

" Wow was i just asked out on a date?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan got home and he could not stop thinking of how beautiful Ashley was, her eyes were so bold, she looked like the kind of girl that knew what she wanted and nothing was going to stop her. But he didnt understand why she didnt ask Kendall out as soon as she saw him. Everyone always thinks Kendall is amazing, hes the captain of the Hockey team, hes the winner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley picks up the phone.

"Oh my god, you will not believe what just happened to me?!" Delancy screamed down th phone

"What happened to you?"

"Ive got a date with James at the Gym"

"Oh so he found your number?"

"Yes he found my number and im so excited, i cant believe it."

" Yeah i admit hes cute, are you going to help him slim down like his book was, he seems so interested in fashion. Hes perfect for you"

" Oh shut up, so are you going to tell Logan then?"

"I dont know, i dont think he will like me, hes so smart and i just dont think that he would be into someone like me."

"You will never know untill you try, you should ask him tommorow"

" Fine then i will" Ashley hung up with a huge smile on her face, thinking, dreaming, all about Logan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How was school today Carlos?" Carlos Mom asked him as he sat down

"Horrible mom, everyone hates me, its not fair, why did i have to be born with this?"

Carlos' mom went up to him, sat down and put his arm around him.

" Nino, its okay, i know its hard for you but everythign will be okay, i can feel something good is about to come.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendall stayed in his bedroom crying. All he could think about is what i fool he made of himself in front of the new girl. He liked her a lot and know he blew his chance, things never seem to happen right to him. In fact he was suprised that they haven't asked him out already, the new girls always ask.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day in the bus, James sat with Delancy, Logan sat with Ashley comparing notes for class and Carlos sat by himself. Everyone went silent when Kendall walked in the bus and was forced to sit next to Carlos.

"Move over Dumba**"

"s..sorry" Carlos moves over.

Kendall looks over and notices that Carlos is reading a children's book for learning how to play hockey.

"You like hockey?"

"Uh.. yeah, sorry do you want me to stop liking hockey, cause i will"

" No its okay, at least we have something to talk about untill we get off this stinking bus"

James looks over at Delancy, and smiles, he couldn't stop thinking how lucky he was that she was not like all the over new girls, she seemed interested. Delancy looks over at him and catches him staring

" whats wrong?"

"Nothing"

Suddenly Kendall gets up, James looks away.

"what are you doing fata**, get away from her"

"I wasent doing anything"

"Kendall sit down! Leave it, from what you tell me you made a fool of yourself in front of her, there is no point in fighting for her, if she liked you she would come for you, bieng a bully is not going to make you get her" Screamed Carlos at Kendall.

Kendall went to sit down but not before he spit at James.

Delancy looked at James.

"Are you okay? You looked scared"

"Im fine" he said taking out a double decker peanut butter sandwich

She takes it from him and throws it out of the window.

"You dont need to eat that, if you want my help i will, eat my sandwich its peanut butter aswell but dosent have as much"

"Thanks"

I hope you liek my story, it seems like Kendall and Carlos are friends bonding over Hockey. Now this is dedicated to Ashley because she inspired me.