"You're cry baby Liza, hey everyone, it's cry baby Liza!" He announced with joy as if we were long life friends before all the operators looked up from their desks, covering their microphones with their hand and waving and smiling at me.

"The only reason I cried was because you convinced me to eat and ruin my grandma's chocolate cake! I got scolded and hit with my mom's sandal because of you!" I yelled at him, making him sink into his seat with my loud voice.

"Aw come on, it was my job... still is actually." He chuckled, not looking the least bit bothered as he gave me a careless shrug.

I opened my mouth, ready to lecture his large sweaty head off before I heard the word "carve" on the Psychotic section at the side of the room further down.

I looked up, straightening my posture and turning my head to the direction of that voice, letting go of the chair and walking over to another man, this one skinny and tall as he leaned forward in his seat and laughed a low cynical chuckle.

"Do it you worthless piece of shit, this is who you are. Stop trying to be good, trying to be something you're not. Who are you trying to fool? Did you really think you could stop yourself, that you could actually change? And for what- some girl who doesn't even love you back? You need this, you crave for this. Fucking kill her already!" He yelled into the microphone, his voice intense and harsh as my eyes widened when I saw the name above the screen.

Psycho Harry.

I advanced forward, ready to intervene only for someone else to beat me to it, a quirky looking girl with dark brown hair and big blue eyes that were framed by large bulky perscription glasses.

She even had an uncanny resemblance to Zooey Deschanel from that show New Girl.

Love her.....

She was wearing a large sweater and a flowy polka dot skirt as she lowered her head and told the man who was speaking into Psycho Harry's head something, his back straightening in alarm as he took his head set off and discarded it on the desk.

"They can't just tow my fucking car! That's my fucking parking spot!" He exclaimed in anger, immediatly darting out of his chair, running passed me before I jut my foot out, making him trip and slam into another worker with a tray of coffee, spilling it all over him.

I laughed, debating whether or not to follow him into the parking lot and beat the shit out of him for talking to the Psycho like that before I heard that girl's soft soothing voice behind me.

I looked back, shifting to the side behind her where she wouldn't see me as the girl with dark hair sat herself down onto the empty seat, situating the headset onto her head as she looked down at the screen in concern, my body stiffening as well when I saw that Psycho Harry had his large hands wrapped around a naked woman's body underneath him who was coming in and out of consciousness.

"Harry, hey Harry it's me." The demon girl said in a voice that suggested this wasn't the first time she's spoken with him.

I tried to lean in to listen to his voice through the headset, realizing I had super hypersensitive hearing where I could hear his voice and hers as they began to converse.

"H-hailey?" I heard Psycho Harry stutter, his voice echoing as I watched his hands loosen his hold on the poor woman's neck on the screen ever so slightly.