they both broke through the surface of the water gasping for breathe. "we can not sing above the ground?" he questioned shaking the water out of his hair. Averly let the words sink through her head while she stared at the painting.

"harry, is there merpeople in the black lake?" she asked turning to the green eyed boy. his eyes narrowed "i'm not sure" he mumbled

"you know who would though?" he continued.

we both grinned and spoke in unison "hermione."

---

"i hate the both of you, honestly" Lee huffed in exasperation flopping back on his bed. Averly sat in between george's legs leaning into him. he just went with it, she was like his sister after all

"i agree with Lee, i mean you two were HALF NAKED! alone! and your telling me you guys didn't even  kiss?" fred shouted incredulously shoving more chocolate frog in his mouth "honestly you need to get your priorities straight" he continued chocolate pieces spewing out from his mouth.

"thats exactly what i'm telling you" Averly stated matter of factly with a tinge of embarrassment, she should have known that they would question her like this.

"did he look dreamy with the water beads slipping down his 14 year old chest?" lee said teasingly, the boys busted into laughter while averly throw her berttie botts beans at him watching as they rolled all across the floor.

"i swear you guys are worse than ginny!" Averly referred to the 3rd year who fed off gossip. especially when it came to Averly and Harry, it was frustrating on  multiple occasions. they just continued howling.

"oh come on you cant blame us!" the twins yelped

"you guys are practically together! and you ha-" averly furrowed her eye brows cutting lee off "me and harry are not together"

he rolled his eyes dramatically sitting up straight "maybe not now but i give it a month and you two will be together"

"oh yeah did Trelawney tell you that?" Averly fired back sarcastically. she learned it was best to just ignore their antics.

"no but she predicted my death" he said while they all laughed, every single year that teacher predicted some ones death, the entire school kind of just treated it as a joke now.

Averly watched as her three favorite people in the whole world laughed as if they were invincible. her strong voice cut through their laughter "i love you guys"

they all stopped and looked at her, shocked that such a sincere sentence left her lips "you are the only person in this world who could say that and still look like you are gonna hex us" lee said with a small smile

Averly blushed and shook her head. Fred and George shared a look in amazement at her moment of sincerety and grinned "AWWW LIL A!" they screamed and suddenly all three teenage boys dog piled the girl shouting obnoxious i love you's and you're such a softy! she laughed wildly squirming under them as they placed sloppy kisses all over her face and tickled her. this, this is why she loved them.

----

"mermaids?"  Hermione questioned harry as they sat in the common room, the atmosphere much more depressing and thick than upstairs in Lee's dorm room.

Stones | Averly Malfoy [1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara