"Harry!" she screamed jumping back in shock whipping her wand out. Harry rounded around the corner just as the grey creature flew up in the air giggling revealing the ghost of moaning myrtle.

"you have some pipes" she cackled swirling around Averly tauntingly. "Moaning Myrtle?" harry questioned. The ghost turned to the boy and her eyes lit up lustfully.

"Harry Potter! i havent seen you in for ages" she sauntered up to him seductively while he grimaced and nodded towards the stall.

"thank you" Averly muttered quickly changing into her bikini listening to the ghouls antics through the door.

"That cedric boy came in as well, so incredibly handsome" her voice rung out.

eventually she stepped out too see that Harry was already in his swimsuit. "excuse me" he said grabbing my hand pulling me towards the pool of water in the center. She was in shock as his eyes hadn't lingered on her almost bare body. Not in a vain way, just that most teenage boys would have taken the chance too look at any girl in nothing but a bathing suit, but harry wasn't like most teenage boys.

the water was warm as they both clambered into it. The too kids looked up at the giant water glass painting of a mermaid that moved above them taking up the entirety of the stone wall.

Harry and Averly sat maybe three feet from each other.

"well how do you think that we find out the clue" harry picked up the egg studying it.

"The handsome boy put it underwater, he wasn't wearing a swim suit either" the dorky ghost said looking up and down harry as if he were a piece of meat.

"can you please go somewhere else!" Averly huffed disdainfully, the ghost rolled her eyes before complying and leaving.

"easy tiger" harry looked at her in amusement at her sudden outburst. "don't flatter yourself, she just annoys me"

Harry just shook his head laughing "well lets put it under water shall we?"

the two dunked underwater the heat warming them up easily, their eyes remained open and harry opened the egg, the gold light reflecting off water waves. instead of the ear splinching scream a beautiful voice spoke.

Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
And while you're searching ponder this;
We've taken what you'll sorely miss,
An hour long you'll have to look,
And to recover what we took,
But past an hour, the prospect's black,
Too late, it's gone, it won't come back.

they listened carefully, or harry did, Averly only got bits and pieces. She was too busy admiring how his hair looked lighter while submerged, and how his goofy self left his glasses on. She found him so captivating.

he was so different than everybody else Averly had met at Hogwarts, he had seen things nobody else had, he had done things that the most recognized hero yearned to accomplish. he was only 14 and was already so brave, even if he didn't want too be. thats something else she adored about him, he was all these amazing things, yet he was so humble so clueless to the extraordinary things he had done, he didn't do it for praise, he did it because he thought it was right. and his eyes were real, they showed that he too was lonely, he suffered from loss, grief, he was lonely too. It was refreshing to Averly for some reason.