The Arrival

{ Your house looks like how it is above, but it's on MyStreet { Click on the photo to see it fully}}

Your P.O.V

"Don't worry mom, I'll be fine, I've read great stuff about this neighborhood" I say to my mom over the phone. "Yah..Yah.. I'll call you every week...jeez."I laugh. "Love you too, bye." Wow, I didn't realize how much my mom is worried about me... I'm so nervous... 1 more hour till I finally...officially leave. I think I'm going to make sure I have everything I need and want.

{ Time Skip }

Okay, every thing is packed- oh, the truck is here.. time to go.. "Bye home, I'll miss you.." I say with butterflies in my stomach. I get in the moving van as I see the moving truck with all my stuff in it following the van. Soon I doze off...

{ Lots Of Snoring Later }

"Wha?!?" I wake up startled. "WE'RE HERE FOR THE LAST TIME!" The rude driver yells. "O-okay... sorry." My eyes tear up as I feel scared and embarrassed. I think to myself, "Well, at least my sister will be here." I get out of the car still embarrassed and see a short girl with dark black hair and hazel brown eyes smiling my way. I think,"She seems nice..?" Next to her I see a- maf'wa? I don't know how to pronounce it..- then suddenly I see- "KATELYN!" I scream in happiness. I run up to her and give a big bear hug even though she HATES hugs. "Ugh.. ik your my sister and all.. but get off of me.." Katelyn says. "Moody as ever I see.." I said fighting back. "Look, (your name) I'm not fighting with you.." "GOOD!" I yell back.
The black haired lady quickly changes the topic and asks, "Hey (your name)! It's nice to meet you, I'm Aphmau, you can call me Aph. Do you need help unpacking, my friends here will help!" She looks back and whispers to them, "Right guys?""B-But Aphmau~Senpai what if Kawaii~Chan doesn't want to.." The pink haired meif'wa asks. Aphmau then gives her a weird, but intimidating stare. "(Your name), come on I'll help you unpack." Katelyn then gestures me to my house and shouts back to her friends,"Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan stay their!" as she continued to walk.

{ Time Skip }

"Thanks for helping me Kate, I appreciate it!" I thank Katelyn. "I had fun..and don't call me Kate, it's Katelyn." She says. "Okay." I say still smiling brightly. I then talk with Katelyn and learn all about MyStreet and the people their. "They seem nice- and interesting- I would love to meet them and also be friends with them!" You say excitedly. "Not today (your name), it's late, tomorrow. Now go to bed, I'm going to go home." Katelyn says sweetly. "Okay." I mumble in disappointment. I walk up to my room, jump in bed, get cozy and peacefully fall asleep.