1-𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺

Janae^^

Janae POV

I jumped up as my alarm went off and rubbed my eyes and stretched before turning it off. Today's my last first day of school. I'm officially a senior and I'm happy as fuck because I'm ready to get the hell outta high school.

I'm ready to get lit and make this school year as memorable as possible. I haven't seen my best friends all summer, I've been traveling around with my father having a blast while he handled business.

I'm seventeen years old with a decent looking body I never got any rude comments on it, well not that I know of. I have a good bit of hair but choose to wear weave just because, I have a couple of tattoos and piercings. One on my belly button and nipples.

I guess you can say I'm spoiled but I don't let that get to my head, I'm not a brat. Ever since my daddy took over and became the Kingpin which was when I turned six, there was no more struggle.

My mom left so I don't really have anything to say about her, I've seen pictures around the house of us but I don't really remember anything about her.

To start my day off I headed to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes, and hopped in the shower. I let the warm water hit my body, I got out twenty minutes later, brushed my teeth and headed to my closet to find something to wear.

Our maid Quannie that came every once in a while had everything organized. She's been around for about three years now. She's grown on me a little and she's very sweet and kind of quiet.

She was strung out on drugs when my dad found her, he took her to rehab and took care of her two daughters while she was away. They come by some times and I take them to the park they're both six and seven. The oldest one was smart as hell and reminded me of myself in a way and the other one was just like her mother.

I pulled out a white crop top, and high waisted light blue jeans with a couple of rips in them. I put on my laced panties and bra and got dressed. I curled my hair and laid my edges down. I put on a little bit of mascara and a lot of lip gloss and then went put on my university jordan 12's, grabbed my diamond book bag and headed downstairs.

I found my dad sitting on our all red couch while Quannie walked past with laundry. I waved at her and she nodded her head because he hands were full. "Good morning daddy" I said with a smile on my face God knows I love him he's really all I got.

"Good morning baby girl" he said not taking his eyes off of his phone making me frown.

"I'm a senior now daddy" I said fixing some hot chocolate with a small smile. "Yeah I know my baby girl ain a baby no more" He said wiping a fake tear off his face making me laugh a little.

"You got that right" I said kissing his cheek and wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him.

"See ya later" I told him grabbing my hot chocolate, book bag and keys then walked out the house. I got inside my all red Jeep I got last year for my birthday. I hooked my phone up to the aux and drove off listening to Youngboy.

Y'all mfs who keep exiting off my book and not really reading it need to keep reading, the story gets better‼️😴