Camping- Ethan

It's been three hours and you are so tired.

"Baby, how much longer until we get there?" You whine. You and your boyfriend Ethan were driving to the woods. It was your 6 month anniversary and you guys wanted to celebrate by doing what you guys love, camping.

"Come on babe, just hang on. We'll be right there." He said, resting his hand on your thigh.

You sit up and notice trees surrounding you guys.

"Jerk!! How come you never told me that we were here?!" You complained.

"I thought you knew!! Plus you were sleeping the entire time!" He turned into the woods, getting off the road.

"See, if I knew my way back, I would be furious!" You reply.

"If you didn't love me, you would also be furious." He remarks.

"That is.... Okay true." You smile, giving in.

About 20 minutes later, you guys get to your camp spot and just sit in the car.

"Alright. I'm pretty sure the only thing to set up is the tent. We'll leave the food in the trunk so no ani-"

It starts to rain.. HARD.

"Fuck!" Ethan shouts as he hits the steering wheel.

"Baby, it's okay, it's just rain." You try to calm him down.

"No y/n it's not okay. I really wanted to make it special. Now everything is ruined." He rested his forehead on his hand.

"No it's not, Eth, we can still have our camp out." You say rubbing his back.

"How ?!"

"Just camp in here. Let's turn off the ignition, and we can still celebrate here." You smile.

He smiled back seemed like he really likes the idea.

"You know, you're right y/n. It's the same thing, I'll get the food." He said.

"Alright." You smiled

One Hour Later

"Damn, it's already been an hour, and look! It's still raining." You say gesturing to the front window.

"I know, I'm so bored." Ethan said, twisting the lid on the Powerade closed.

"Alright. Let's do something... Let's play Truth or Dare?" You ask.

"Y/n, that is so childish. Is that really all you can think of?"

"Yeah, sorry, we're fucked." You slouch down.

"How about 21 questions?" He smiled

"Okay, sure." You sit back up.

"Okay me first, How do you feel about today?" Ethan asks

"It's one of the best days ever."

"Okay, okay."

"Alright, what was your first impression of me?"

"Damn, well I thought you were gorgeous, sweet, and sexy." He bit his lip

"Oh shut up E." You playfully smack his arm. He kept staring, giving you a mischievous look.

"Your turn..."

"Do you like it when I kiss you here?" *kisses forehead*

"Mmhm"

"Here?" *kisses lips*

"Of course."

"Here?" *kisses neck*
That sent shivers down your spine as you nod

"Here?" He asked, but instead of kissing, he started to suck on your collar bone.

"Mmhmm."

You bring his head up and begin kissing him once again.

He tries to pull you towards him, but the space was too small.

"Let's take this to the back seat" You smirk

He smiles, pulling you towards him gently. Once you guys were in the backseat, he has you straddling him. You begin to move you hips, causing him to groan. You begin to kiss him as you kept humping him. He breaks the kiss and sucks on your neck. He unzips your sweater and slowly (what seemed teasingly) slid it off. He kisses your shoulder and smiles at the fact that you only had your black sports bra. You tug on the hem of his shirt, indicating that you wanted to take it off. He sits up, allowing you to pull the shirt off. You then unbutton his jeans and slide them down a little, then straddling him once again. You move your hips, like you did before which cause him to moan louder. This is nice. You thought. Nobody is around, we're in the woods, I mean we're getting it down in the car. It's romantic, well in a weird way.

He slides your leggings off, and then slides his jeans off too. He sits up and slides his boxer-briefs off. He gets a condom from the pocket in his jeans the rips the packet open. He slides the condom on and then pulls you on top of him. You bit your lip and make out with Ethan again, as you kiss, he slides his member in you. You moan into the kiss and sit up. He gets a hold on your waist, moving you up and down.

"C'mon y/n ride daddy's big dick." He said. Okay, thank you Ethan, for ruining the romance.

You let out soft moan, then taking your bottom lip in between your teeth.

"Babe, just moan, no one will hear you." He says, panting

You simply nod and just let your moans roll off of your tongue.

You were both reaching your high, so close.

"Babe, I fucking love you. Fuck I'm so close.." Ethan's voice trails off

"Me to Eth," you pant, you were extremely close. You pant and gasp, trying to get a hold of something. You finally climaxed. Ethan spilled into the condom, and took it off, carefully placing it back in the packet.

"Babe, I'm glad we did this, I truly am." You said as he pulls you into a hug.

"Me too, y/n. I feel like we have a future ahead of us." You rest you head on his chest.

"Mhmm" you answered, slowly falling asleep.

"I love you." He said as you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

------------////////-----------////////----------///////----

Hey guys I'm back. Sorry this one wasn't as good as the last, I've been pretty busy. But I'll make a better one next time! Bye✋☺️