Unique Features

Adrien POV
I was looking on my phone while waiting for Y/n to come out the bathroom next thing I know I hear her scream "MY CHOCOLATE" Then I'm tackled onto the floor and she runs away with the chocolate. I sat there confused then I heard my father say,

"Adrien,Y/n come down stairs now." I replied "Coming father." And made it my way downstairs. When I got there I saw Y/n with smudges of chocolate on her face and rushing to eat the rest of it.

I chuckle at the sight. As soon as I did she looked at me and said "No regrets." I shook my head laughing my butt off. While I was laughing my father was coming down the stairs I quickly stopped laughing when he saw us waiting.

Y/n POV

Mr.Agreste came downstairs and I quickly wiped the chocolate off my face. He spoke in a calm manner saying "Y/n I heard that you model with your mother correct?" I reply "Yes sir that's correct." "Well I was wondering if you would model with Adrien for my line of clothes."
I looked at him shocked so did Adrien I reply saying "I would love to! When do I start?" I asked happily. He said "Tomorrow after school at the park don't worry about changing we'll have everything you'll need." He spoke in a calm voice.
After all of this your parents sneak up behind me and yells "CONGRATS!!!!" Being myself I screamed and fell backwards and closed my eyes as I brace for impact but it never came so I slowly opened your eyes seeing the the large green eyes starring into my E/c orbs. He finally asked
"Hey Y/n are you okay?"
My face started turning red and he leaned in to study your face "Y/n do you have a fever?" He asked an his face was only inches away from mine and the moment got ruined by my dad pull each other away and my mother recording everything. Yes I said it EVERYTHING. "Mom why are you recoding." I asked aggravated. She simply reply "Because I ship it."(TRIGGERED) At that moment my eyes had change all black with a white dot in the middle and my natural hair color went to a dark glossy black.
(Sorry! I forgot to tell you that your eyes/hair changes color to your mood. Right now your mad/you kinda gonna explode Kinda like FNAF eyes, any who back to the story!)

No POV

Your parents quickly noticed your changing moods and the color fell from their faces, they slowly backed away from you with fear screaming in their eyes. Adrien had no idea what was going on till he looked at you then he sweat dropped. He was frightened he never knew that your H/c and E/c could changes colors. Y/n had looked at everyone and at herself she gasped and her frown had disappeared into shock. Y/n had ran out the house into the night not listening to the people screaming out her name. She had to go away she didn't want to hurt anyone especially Adrien. Wait........ Meh.

Y/n POV

Why am I thinking of Adrien? I just need to get away from him from everyone I can't hurt anyone again.
While I was walking I had no idea where I was it looked like a park
Cool I'll go on the swings to take my mind off of what just happened. I walked over to them and started swinging back and forth I jumped off while doing a flip in the air and landed on my feet! "NAILED IT!" I yelled by now my H/c and E/c went back to normal so while I decided to run back to the Agreste house while I was running I saw an old man on the street trying to reach for his cane while other people just simply walked past him.

Black Cats Are Bad Luck, Right? (Chat, Adrien X Reader.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें