chapter2

Hello chicas
here is another chapter.
Vote

Comment

Enjoy

I have maths now . Uhg so annoying .
The whole lesson I have been pelted with paper by a jerk known as the blaze cross. It took everything in me to not throw him out the window in the class room .

Bing
Finally i was out the door before everyone so I went straight to VA my next lesson . And turns out he has every class I have . F'in great i f I survive the whole day without breaking any bones of his . It will be a miracle.

We had to paint a picture of the first thing that comes in to our minds

I plugged in my headphones and let my hands do whatever they want.and see how it comes out. I have finished sketching and decided to add colour to it .

I drew a dark alley in it there was a girl her face was covered with a hoodie and in front of her was another guy. His back was facing the front he had blood red highlights in his black hair.

The teacher came around and marveled my picture. It looked so real.

Wow! it's so realistic and mysterious. Would you like to display the painting in my class .
The teacher asked

Um no thanks!
I said.
After school 😅😁😅

I went home,changed and went to the gym .

I signed up for 5 fights today .

One by one my opponents were out

It only took half an hour. it was currently ten so I went home .I got on my bike it was pure black with grey stripes .

I went home  showered and slept .

..................

Often updates like I said before

Vote

Comment

Bye