Prolouge

In the year 2018 Canada and the United States of America wage a war that brings death to millions.  The United States have the upper hand with larger army, powerful weapons and a strategic plans.  Canada thinks they are loosing the battle, but with their secret weapon prepared and ready, they launch it.  They called it project Grimm.  It was designed to be the perfect weapon for biological warfare.  The virus was injected into a captured America.  They threw him out and he went back to his lands to fight for his country.  Project Grimm had begun phase one.

The American they released reached his homeland,  and spread the virus without knowing it.  It was the perfect weapon for one reason,  there were no symptoms.  The virus quickly spread throughout the United States, infecting everybody.  The problem was that Canada didn't prepare for when the Americans came back.  The Americans pushed in infecting Canadians, some people fled effectively spreading the virus throughout the world.  The virus was programmed to self destruct on on May 9th, 2019. It had 3 distinct parts of it.  It only killed people above the age of 19, it slowed the aging process to a screeching halt and it did not effect animals.

The day came closer and closer, the day the earth died.  The day struck, killing everyone.   Cars crashed, planes fell and almost everyone died.  The world finally met it's doomsday, and the children were left to clean up the rubble...