uncanny surprise

The blinding morning light beamed through Ian's room causing his crustified eyes to open and burped loudly instead of a usual yawn. He sat up rubbing the scars on his back then heard a loud jarring noise that only skype could make, must've left his computer on. Ian stood up and slowly but surely went towards his computer and sat down quickly grabbing his glasses from the desk and noticed he had just gotten 1 message from...

"George."

 Oh god he could just remember the horrible shit he did last night but the past is in the past so it shouldn't matter now. He clicked on the recent messages and raised one eyebrow 'yo Ian don't wana be that guy but uh can i crash at your place like i was done editing but long story short took a plane to where you're at and if i can hope you dun mind me being jet lagged asss fukk' Ian could smell the vape and alcohol through the message. 'where can I pick you up?' Ian regrettably messaged back; Jesus Christ does he even have the strength to do any driving? 'hold on' was the reply he got as he heard a loud banging on his apartment door almost convinced the police was seizing him until he stood up from his chair and motioned towards the door opening it slowly "who's-" before he could finish his sentence the door swung open as a large figure fell on him causing him to loose his balance and fall backwards. As he regained his line of sight he looked down to find a non-sober Joji drooling on him "Ummm, Gross." Ian said pushing Joji off in disgust "dude it's 8 in the morning don't tell me you're already hammered." Ian trying to wipe the drool off his Reagan shirt. Joji sat up a bit dazed but showed signs that he was 80% 'there' "Ha ha no i'm just jet lagged with a hangover so y'know" Joji shrugged nervously "besides Max told me where you're staying just incase i get in a fucking pickle but heyy i'm here now." Joji said self assured as he reached out and put his hand on Ian's shoulder looking him in the eye lazily "not to sound shitty or anything but the bars out here worn me out didn't even fucking sleep." Ian figured so and blushed slightly at Joji's contact luckily not deep enough "Really, I guess you could take my bed it's like the only bed to rest on practically." Ian rubbed the back of his neck "Hell yeah." Joji slurred ecstatically pulling Ian upward as Joji let go and dived into the bed like a nuclear bomb hitting war ground then laid on his back looking up at Ian "Oh dude did you wanna sleep too? like it's pretty fucking early in the morning can't interrupt guy's beauty rest." Joji asked which made Ian feel slightly flustered just be the thought of being beside him even though that's happened a shit ton of times yet he didn't want to seem like a bad guy by rejecting Joji's offer, he was pretty tired still anyways. "Uh yeah sure dude." Ian answered back causing Joji to roll over to the left side as Ian fell onto the right not as gracefully. Joji turned towards Ian smiling "Good night Ian." Joji yawned as his eyes shut and immediately knocked out "good..night." Ian breathed face-palming out of flustered-ness 'how the fuck does this happen?' traced through his head.