The nightmare begins again.

Warning ⚠️ attempted rape is in this chapter

Freddy POV

If they so much as lay a hand on her I'll kill them." I growled and the dream demons laughed.

"Why should you care what they do to her? She's just a spoiled brat like the rest of them. You should kill her and be done with it." One of the Dream Demon's replied.

"No. She's different then the other elm street brats. I don't know why but she fascinates me. I don't want to kill her at least not yet." I reply.

"You should just kill her and be done with it. She is the key to your undoing. If you let her live she will destroy you." One of dream demons warned.

Brandy POV

Catrina was such a goodie goodie I despised her. I wanted to humiliate her so I called my boyfriend Roy to inform him that I had to babysit tonight and we couldn't go out on our date. On the other hand, what was to stop him
from coming over?

"Are you sure that it will be alright for me to come over? I mean, isn't that against baby sitting rules? Or something?"

"Yeah but this isn't a normal babysitting job."

"What do you mean?"

"The "baby" I'm taking care of for the night is Catrina."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Nope. Her step father must have some sort of BDSM fetish or something. He's dressing her in a toddler outfit complete with diapers. He told me that she is his precious little girl."

"Gross."

"I don't think it's a sexual relationship. According to her mother it's a form of punishment. Anyhow, do you want to come over tonight?"

"Sure babe."

A little while later Roy was over at the house and he and I began to make out. "I just had an awesome idea. Why don't you put some of this into her drink? Then we can have all the fun we want until right before her parents arrive."

I frowned "what is this?"

"Just some pills to help her stay asleep so we can have fun." Roy replies.

"And your sure that they are harmless?"

"I'm sure."

"Alright. I trust you babe."

"Hay Babe, I was wondering if you could help me with a fantasy of mine."

"You know I'll do anything for you."

"Good. You see I've always wanted to forcefully take a girl's virginity and them never knowing about it. I was thinking, why not let me take Catrina's while she's sleeping? She will be completely clueless."

I frowned why would he want to have sex with  a freak like her? "I don't know Roy.. I am supposed to be her best friend. I am not sure that I'm comfortable with the idea of you having sex with her."

"Aw come on. I thought you said that your only pretending to be her friend. How about this, if you help me obtain her purity then I will go steady with you and I'll marry you after graduation.."