Prologue

Prologue:

Today, September third of 2016, was the day that I, Claire Rivers got to San Francisco to start a new life. Every single thing looked different, from the huge buildings to the precious streets and the people wearing beautiful clothes. After months of thinking and talking to my parents, I finally convinced them of letting me study fashion designing in the university of my dreams here on San Francisco, California. I knew things were going to be different but I would've never imagined they would be this different. But it was a good kind of different.

Few hours later I finally got to the university's housing, In which I was staying. My room was small but pretty, it had white walls and two twin beds -since I had a roommate-. It also had a bathroom and two closets for us to put our clothes. The room was empty which meant my roommate wasn't here yet. I started to make myself comfortable, so I dressed my bed and put some photos of my parents and best friends by the night time table.

Ten minutes later I was done and bored. So I decided to finish re-reading my favorite book. I sat on the bed and began loosing my self in the book once more. A door being open brought me back to the real world.

"You have to be kidding me?" I thought when I saw a six foot tall girl with black clothes and really dark makeup. I was not a judgmental person- okay maybe sometimes, but everybody is- but this girl gave me the creeps. All the hair on her face and the evil smirk on her mouth gave me the impression that she was ready to kill me at any moment.

I took a deep breath and then decided to be friendly. She couldn't be as bad as she looked.

"Hey, I'm Claire and you are?" I asked with a friendly smile and extending my hand so she could shake it as a salute.

"Carol" she said, with nor smile or sympathy, Oh and no shaking hands either.

Okay, maybe she could be as bad as she looked.