1.Jealousy

F/c = favourite colour

Y/N POV

Mark was staying over for the weekend and I was really excited to have him here but I wasn't sure if Jack was. Yes Jack and Mark are best friends but every time me and Mark are near each other Jack gets a bit well... jealous.

*Ding Dong*

"MARKS HERE" Jack screamed.

I was upstairs in our bedroom just after getting out of the shower I was so excited to see Mark that I just put on a towel and ran downstairs to see him. Jack and Mark were in the kitchen talking about new video ideas, I walked in and Mark looked over at me. He began looking me up and down and I could see that Jack was already getting jealous.

"MARK!" I exclaimed, "it's so good to see you." I ran over and gave him a hug. "It's nice to see you too Y/N" Mark said and began rubbing his hand up and down my back. Jack was really annoyed now. "Y/N why don't you go and get dressed" Jack said with an angry/annoyed tone in his voice.

I went upstairs and put on some black skinny jeans, a (f/c) top and a baggy jumper. I went back downstairs and and heard Mark and Jack recording a new video together. I walked into the kitchen to get myself a bowl of cereal. I heard a door open and footsteps coming towards the kitchen and all of a sudden I felt someone grab my ass, I thought it was Jack but I turned around and saw Mark with a smirk on his face.

"Mark what are you doing?"I said trying to push him away from me. "Come on Y/N I know you want this too" he said as he puts his arms around my waist. I hear footsteps coming into the kitchen.

Jacks POV

Mark told me he wanted to go get a glass of water so I let him go off to the kitchen to go get one. I don't like the way he keeps flirting with Y/N, s/he's my boy/girlfriend not his. I told him to back off a bit and he said he would. Mark was taking forever so I decided to go see what he's doing.

I went into the kitchensee Mark with his arms around Y/ N waist and grabbing her ass. "WHAT THE FUCK MARK" I shout going over to him and punching him right in the nose. I heard a crack so I think I broke it. "GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE" I shout in his face. Mark got up ran upstairs packed his bags and left.

To be continued.....

---- hello it's me the author. So first imagine done AGHHH. Sorry if it's not good I'll try get better----