"Show me." I laugh. "Pez I'm so happy you're happy again."

"Thanks Haz and here this is the photo." She hands me her phone under the desk. Pic on side

"Aw that's so cute!" I say as I hand her, her phone back.

"Thanks I-"

"Mrs Edwards! Do you and Mr Styles want to share you're conversation with the class?" Our teacher Mr Higgens says to us.

"No." We both say in unison.

"Then pay attention." He taps the board.

I roll my eyes in boredom and try and focus on what he's teaching us. The rest of the lessons until lunch are super boring since Niall wasn't there, I went to my locker at the start of lunch and I saw Nick.

I waved at him but he ignored it and walked away, whys he acting so strange? Is it cause I'm gay? I'll have to talk to him soon about it. I go to the lunch table but only Liam was there, usually him and Zayn are inseparable.

"Hey where's Zayn?" I ask sitting down.

"He and Louis went to the toilets." He answers.

"Oh okay," I reply. "How's you and Sophie?"

"Good yeah, she's so nice and she always smells really good and ugh she's so fucking nice like she's perfect." He gushed.

"How cute." I laugh.

Louis and Zayn walk in, much to my dismay with Eleanor, I roll my eyes discretely before they all say down.

"Hey guys." Eleanor giggles sitting down. "Harry."

Louis was sitting beside me with Eleanor on his other side of him, she was so annoying. My phone buzzed in my pocket from getting messages, I pull it out and check them under the table.

Louis👼🏼: I'm sorry she's soooo annoying & clingy
Louis👼🏼: she told z we weren't spending enough time together
Louis👼🏼: she don't get the FUCKIG HINT
Louis👼🏼: sorry she's just pissing me off
Me: it's alright boo😂😉
Louis👼🏼: CUTEEEE

I laugh looking at his texts and a little goofy smile appeared on his face.

"So babe, Zayn told me all you guys are going down to the lake house over Halloween?" Eleanor said to us.

"Yeah we are just for the week though." Louis mentions.

"Yeah I can't come down the first 4 days but I'll be there the last 3 days baby." She kisses Louis' cheek.

I look at Liam with wide eyes as she says that, Liam shares the same look with me.

"You are?" Louis asks.

"Of course baby," she giggles. "I don't wanna spend time without you." She kisses his cheek.

I was trying to not get jealous and angry but I couldn't help it, I knew I had to keep it in though or she'd get suspicious.