"Y-ye-" clears throat "yes?"

"Take a picture it'll last longer" Then my face started to burn up. I'm pretty sure I'm as red as a tomato right now. I can't believe this he caught me staring at him. I turn my attention to the back of the seat in front of me and I here him and Bob just laughing away.

"I would of took a picture if I were you" Then I looked at Vicky "just saying."

~~~~~~

"Mother I'm home!" Me and Jackson whispered yelled as we walked into the house. 

"Oh can you guys come to the kitchen we have a surprise for you" I heard Stephanie say from the kitchen.

Then Bob, Vicky, Jack, and I walked in to the kitchen. "J money in the house" Jackson said as he came into the kitchen and threw his book bag to the ground and walks to the table

"Nobody calls you that" All three of us yelled at him in a frustrated tone. "It'll catch on just you wait" he said as he sat down at the table.

"I've been waiting for a month now" I say leaning on my left leg and crossing my arms.

"Well you gotta be more patient."

I was about to say something else but then DJ cut me off. "Hey Vicky" she said then her smile dropped "Popko" she growled.

"Nice to see you too Miss Dj" He said all smugly knowing that DJ hates him. "Yeah, hi" said Vicky as she was biting her finger nails and staring at Bob.

"Anyway, we're going to Disney World" My mom said all excited.

"Yes, were going to Florida" Said Bobby pumping his fist in the air.

"No, your staying here" Said DJ as her smile started to form on her face again. Bob just glared at her.

"Wait, why are we going to Florida why can't we just go to Disney Land." Said Vicky.

"I'm sorry Vicky but your not going either. Also I thought it would be good to get out of Cali for a while"

"A while? How long are we going to be gone?" Asked Max as he sat down at a chair at the kitchen table.

"3 weeks" my mom said excitedly.

"3 WEEKS!?! NO, NO, NO, NO. LOLA IS COMING BACK IN 2 WEEKS SO IF WE'RE NOT GOING TO BE HERE FOR 3 WEEKS. THAT MEANS IM NOT GOING TO SEE LOLA FOR 3 WEEKS." Jackson yelled as he got up from the table and slammed the chair back into the table.

"Technically 4 because we're leaving next week"

"WHAT!?!"

This is hilarious.

"MOM DO YOU HATE ME OR SOMETHING? I knew it you hate me. Now I'm going to the one place that you hate." He said as he slammed his fist on the table and look up at her.

"You wouldn't" she said as she stared into his eyes to make sure he wasn't lying.

"Oh I would, come on Bobby were going to your house" then he and Bobby left through the kitchen door. Then he opened the kitchen door and stuck his tongue out at DJ then he left. I turned to look at Vicky and Stephanie sitting at the counter eating popcorn.

"That was so entertaining I love coming to your house" said Vicky as she stuffed some more popcorn in her mouth. "Okay now time to go to your room you have things to tell me" she said hopping off the stool. "Alright let's go" she said while grabbing another handful of popcorn. Then Vicky and I made our way upstairs.

~~~~~~~
"Wow, you know what this means right?"

"What?" I just told Vicky everything that happened since Lola kissed Jackson up to where he said I look great in the shorts I was wearing this morning that I'm still wearing now.

"Your about to be caught up in a love triangle."

"What!? no I'm not, I mean he doesn't like me like that but he likes Lola, and Lola likes him but she told me she like Bobby too. But you like Bobby and I like Jackson. So really its not a triangle its a Pentagon. So Yeah, I'm caught up in a love Pentagon."

"Technically we're caught up in a love Pentagon." Vicky said as she layed back on my bed.

"Yeah" I say laying back on me bed. Then it hits us, we both shoot up and look at each other.

"WE'RE CAUGHT UP IN A LOVE PENTAGON" we both scream at each other.

"What, what do we do" Vicky asks.

"Just, be prepared for all the Love and Hate that's going to be thrown at us." I said as I layed back down staring at my ceiling.
Then I sighed. This is going to be a long Summer.

"Hey you wanna go spy on Bobby and Jackson"

"Sure" I say hopping off my bed and walking to my bedroom door.
"Hey, Mona?" I turn to look at Vicky.

"Yeah?"

"You'll help me through this love Pentagon, right?"

I slightly chuckle "of course, as long as you help"

"Don't worry I will" then she interlocks our arms.

"Shall we"

"We shall" then I push open my bedroom door then we skip down the hallway roll down the stairs (because apparently skipping down the stairs isn't a good idea) we skip through the kitchen, then the livingroom then we just walk the rest of the way because we got tired.

😀😊😀😊😀😊😀😊😊😀😊
Hello.

Was this chapter too long, I feel like it was.
How was the story?
What do you think about Vicky?
Okay that's all my questions

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T