Chapter 1: Our Little Samurai

It's His World: Our Little Samurai

 The world was hushed as the televisions, radios, computers, mobile devices, anything that would allow access to the historical event transpiring in front of them, were blasting from all houses, stores, companies, even schools. Everybody, even the busiest of eyes were focused on what was happening.

They were all focused on the same thing, The U.S. Open, one of the four grand slams.

Anybody and everybody knew what was happening. It was the match between the highest ranked tennis player in the world and Echizen Ryoma, the world's little samurai.

A young boy of only twelve who had done the impossible was about to conquer yet another feat.

 'Raaa! The crown goes wild as our little samurai scores yet another point! Can he do it? Can he finalize this match without letting his opponent score one point?! Can he once again do the impossible?! I am positively shaking in my boots watching this young boy! How can someone so young be so amazing?! I feel honored to be to the one broadcasting this match and I have feeling the people in the stands watching this historical event feel the same!'

                'Listen carefully all you billions of viewers out there! Engrave this match into your minds! For this will be the most memorable moment in sports history......It's finally Echizen match point!!!The announcer briefly paused.

'............IT'S IN!!!! ECHIZEN HAS WON THE MATCH! HE IS OFFICIALLY THE NUMBER ONE TENNIS PLAYER IN THE WORLD!!!!!The announcer exclaimed broadcasting the incredible news throughout the world.

'I know I am not the only one who is thinking this when I say I am proud to be here watching this game with my own two eyes. This boy wonder has beaten the top ranked tennis player 6-0 without breaking a sweat. This is beyond belief...heh...but he wouldn't be the Prince of Tennis if he lost.'

'For all those viewers out there, I have a few more words to voice out to the world before this moment ends...' The announcer declared with tears sliding down his face.

'The one standing in front of us today, is a once in a lifetime soul. He is our little samurai. He is the Prince of Tennis, Ryoma Echizen.'  The announcer finished.

The once silent world busted out into cheers in celebration of their little samurai. People all over the world were showing their happiness towards the event in one way or another.  Most were celebrating with parties; some were even having tennis matches of their own. Either way there was one thing that was the same for them all.

                No one knew of the events that were about to transpire that would shock the world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     A few weeks later in New York, New York a Press Conference was being held arranged by the Prince himself.

The press from every news channel possible was all gathered in one place. They were all excited for the first real scoop since the end of the Grand Slam.             

                "Good Morning Japan! This is Takeda Ai speaking to you from New York, New York..." A news reporter exclaimed.

                "Hello! As you can see, Bill, I am at the International Press Conference held by The Prince of Tennis himself..." Another proudly stated.